StopBeingObsessedWithMe

I'm Extremely Sorry

Hey guys/girls 

Just wanted to make this thread to appologise.

What I commented on the other thread was completely out of order and I'm terribly sorry for the thing that I wrote. A friend put the idea in my head and without thinking about what I was posting, I went ahead and before I knew it, it was too late. The damage was done. 

I want everyone to know that I support equality between sexes/races and that by no means am I actually racist. 

I know some members are really offended by what I said and I understand why. They will probaly downvote this. But please, please please know that I'm trying to mend that bridge that I burned. 

So I'm asking you, please accept this appology. You dont know me that well, so give me another chance? I know that seems absurd and I'm going to get dragged but I'm genuinely trying to reach out. 

Being racist is not what Gaga preaches and honsetly I feel so terrible about it. 

Thank you for reading and being understanding. I hope you accept this appology and we can move forward.

Sorry again,

Craig.

:shrug:

• Upvote 8

You already apologized in the other thread and that was enough. These people are overreacting :shrug: Especially Homojenik who rants about "SJWs" and shit all the time lmao

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

You already apologized in the other thread and that was enough. These people are overreacting :shrug: Especially Homojenik who rants about "SJWs" and shit all the time lmao

you are not black so you wont know how @Lemons and I feel, so dont say anything.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, LegendaryWitness said:

you are not black so you wont know how @Lemons and I feel, so dont say anything.

Why would you get offended by a silly comment in battlegrounds that obviously wasn't meant to be taken seriously? I'm sorry if you were, but seriously, get over yourself :laughcry: