COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
hammer

The only hope in Fifth Harmony?

Okay so i held this back for a long time but isn't Dinah Jane the last hope in Fifth Harmony vocal wise.

Other than her slappy performance and shitty breath control live. She got everything

Discuss?

Spoiler

Im not sure if this is posted in the right place by the way

Just now, Homojénik said:

Is this supposed to be a drag? 

Your faves could never tbh

:rih: 

Don't wanna be messy so im gonna shut the fuck up :wendy42: 

my faves could never be as good as bjork Imitating whale screeches?

Guest Desperado

well, i'm just waiting for Mani to release an album and SMASH :gretchy:

don't do normani like this

if one of the four is gonna become huge it's her

ally is a lost cause, no choreography, horrendous stage presence and worst vocals:yikes:

dinah too, she's cute but will become some gospel singer she's not meant for the pop world:madgeappetit:

lauren will remain halsey and melanie martinez (pre rape accusations) type irrelevant and will remain in the public eye for daily and messy hate tweets against camila and trump, marihuana possession and maybe have a few lowkey hits with some irrelevant trash like halsey or tyga :wendyw:

normani has the looks, the vocals, and the stage presence that the other girls are just lacking:gretchen9:

normani's splits at the vma's was a bigger hit than any 5h single in 2017:gretchy:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

ally is a lost cause, no choreography, horrendous stage presence and worst vocals:yikes:

dinah too, she's cute but will become some gospel singer she's not meant for the pop world:madgeappetit:

lauren will remain halsey and melanie martinez (pre rape accusations) type irrelevant and will remain in the public eye for daily and messy hate tweets against camila and trump:wendyw:

normani has the looks, the vocals, and the stage presence that the other girls are just lacking:gretchen9:

normani's splits at the vma's was a bigger hit than any 5h single in 2017:gretchy:

giphy.gif

She will be a good R&B singer. I see her label making her a Tinashe, forcing pop music out. But i hope not, She's in my top 2 in 5H

And yeah Ally vocals are getting strained tbh. Lauren is.... ok :wendy18:

Guest Desperado
2 minutes ago, demimaniac said:

lauren will remain halsey and melanie martinez (pre rape accusations) type irrelevant and will remain in the public eye for daily and messy hate tweets against camila and trump, marihuana possession and maybe have a few lowkey hits with some irrelevant trash like halsey or tyga :wendyw:

giphy.gif

THIS TEA

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, demimaniac said:

giphy.gif

Just now, mrtblr said:

THIS TEA

giphy.gif

By the way, i said vocal wise for a reason, i know Normani is a legend :wendy2:

24 minutes ago, hammer said:

Okay so i held this back for a long time but isn't Dinah Jane the last hope in Fifth Harmony vocal wise.

The only thing can save Fifth Harmony is a proper label. I don't see why people think they're bad vocally.

Every artist has their bad stage presence and shows laziness, but when its Fifth Harmony they're held to a higher standard

Just now, Childish Darbino said:

The only thing can save Fifth Harmony proper label. I don't see why people think they're bad vocally.

Every artist has their bad presence and shows laziness, but when its Fifth Harmony they're held to a higher standard

EXACTLY, people underestimate them a lot to a point where there is a bandwagon to hate on them too :judgega:

3 minutes ago, hammer said:

EXACTLY, people underestimate them a lot to a point where there is a bandwagon to hate on them too :judgega:

My point exactly that's why when the achieve something or get an award there's always hate.