The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Treacherous Lovatic

Netflix cancels Haters Back Off after 2 seasons.

Based on Colleen Ballinger’s YouTube videos, Haters Back Off! starred Ballinger as the hopelessly deluded Miranda Sings, a young performer with no discernible talent who nonetheless dreams of superstardom. The Office alum Angela Kinsey co-starred as Miranda’s mother Bethany, with Eastbound & Down‘s Steve Little playing Miranda’s uncle Jim. Comedian Matt Besser (Fresh Off the Boat, Parks and Recreation) joined the cast in Season 2 as Miranda’s estranged dad

Haters Back Off! debuted in October 2016, with a second season debuting last month on Netflix. Today’s cancellation caps the show’s two-season run at a total of 16 episodes. 

I loved this show but I can understand why some people maybe hated it. The  characters are very unlikable and can be pretty annoying especially Miranda however that's  part of the charm of the character, her delusions and narcissism. The only character I honestly liked was Emily.

But at least she still has youtube. 

http://tvline.com/2017/12/01/haters-back-off-cancelled-netflix-no-season-3-miranda-sings/

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

The way how they left it off with a cliffhanger seemed way too desperate! It'll probably get a two-hour finale special next year.