The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Charli XCX

Ariana's Fragrance Line Grosses over $150m

Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

Kim K's perfume will outgross.

mariah cemetery gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

"Case and point: Within just two years, Ariana Grande's sugary scent that's been described like the above has grossed over $150 million in retail sales across the globe — which, to put in perspective, beats the sales numbers of Kim's KKW Gardenia perfume launch fifteen times over."

:wendy21:

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, lustropico said:

"Case and point: Within just two years, Ariana Grande's sugary scent that's been described like the above has grossed over $150 million in retail sales across the globe — which, to put in perspective, beats the sales numbers of Kim's KKW Gardenia perfume launch fifteen times over."

Britney's perfume line outgrossed.

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Is that supposed to matter? :dafuq:

Just now, lustropico said:

yea with her 22 fragrances vs arianas 4 which already outsold britneys sales from 2004-2009

Y'all taking everything up the ass. Handle a joke and keep it moving, clearly I'm being less than serious but I see that goes over your heads

:dafuq:

• Upvote 2

I don't remember which one it was I picked up, the bottle was cute af, but the scent gave me a migraine.

I was sad bc I wanted it. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Heartbeat said:

I don't remember which one it was I picked up, the bottle was cute af, but the scent gave me a migraine.

I was sad bc I wanted it. 

i hate perfumes/fragrances they all give me headaches :rip:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, lustropico said:

i hate perfumes/fragrances they all give me headaches :rip:

Most do the same to me, the neurologist calls them triggers. Apparently that's common ... but it's annoying af.

I have a love of perfume bottles, a lot of the ones in my collection I purchased solely for the bottle bc I can't wear them. There's only three or four that I can wear without getting headaches. M by Mariah is the main one I do wear, it doesn't bother me. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, lustropico said:

It's what Kim Cuntdashian deserves. Fenty Beauty and Ari's fragrance will end Kim and Kylie's products. :evillaugh:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Kim K's perfume will outgross.

It will out-GROSS not outgross. No one is here for the middle aged cellulitis walking talking BUTT IMPLANT anymore. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

It will out-GROSS not outgross. No one is here for the middle aged cellulitis walking talking BUTT IMPLANT anymore. 

Yikes! Kim K revolutionized makeup.

Ari just can't compare.

1 minute ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Yikes! Kim K revolutionized makeup.

Ari just can't compare.

Theres only one thing Dim LardASSian revolutionilised and its how she made a natural butt look like a stick on airbag with dimples all over it. What a pioneer :legend: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

Theres only one thing Dim LardASSian revolutionilised and its how she made a natural butt look like a stick on airbag with dimples all over it. What a pioneer :legend: 

You're pressed over Legend Kimmie! Let the light in sister

Here lies,
Focus

Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

You're pressed over Legend Kimmie! Let the light in sister

Here lies,
Focus

Pressed over an insecure middle aged HAG with the grossest butt in history and who's fame is falling faster than gravity's hitting her behind? It's a no from me.

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

Pressed over an insecure middle aged HAG with the grossest butt in history and who's fame is falling faster than gravity's hitting her behind? It's a no from me.

She and her family have been famous for about 10 years now. She's married to Kanye West. Her sisters are having other Rapper/Athlete's babies. They will be famous for many years to come. The magazines will ALWAYS write about them and the paparazzi will always follow. She's doing just fine. :rip:

But yeah, her ass is tragic. So go off I guess.