Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Believe In Furler

Since most (if not all) Selulu stans have been driven off COP, is Demi Lovato becoming the new punching bag?

?  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Demi becoming the new hate magnet on COP?

    • Yes
      11
    • No
      4


Recommended Posts

Just now, jackgrande said:

Talentless Selulu deserved to be driven off of COP, demi actually has talent and makes bops. People come for her for no reason it’s stupid, they’re just insecure about their fave and only care about sales :demifat:

I mean, if we really did care about ex-act flops we would be hating on Miley by now :wendy27:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forum came for Demi even when the Selulu stans flooded COP. People just think it's "cool" and "trendy" to hate on Demi. It's a bandwagon thing. They honestly have no reason for it except for being jealous of her talent. Unfortunately for them, they only embarrass themselves in the process as the people they stan hardly compare.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

The forum came for Demi even when the Selulu stans flooded COP. People just think it's "cool" and "trendy" to hate on Demi. It's a bandwagon thing. They honestly have no reason for it except for being jealous of her talent. Unfortunately for them, they only embarrass themselves in the process as the people they stan hardly compare.

:lmfao:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Sis, your fave lost her voice :eartha:

If you know anything about vocals, you'd know Mariah in 2017 has better technique and more resonant belts than Demi has ever had. 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MSL said:

If you know anything about vocals, you'd know Mariah in 2017 has better technique and more resonant belts than Demi has ever had. 

 

Interesting that you'd pick a video (uploaded by a Mariah Carey fansite) from 2016, to try to explain 2017 vocals :manibye:

Spoiler

I didn't even bother to watch it after that.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Interesting that you'd pick a video (uploaded by a Mariah Carey fansite) from 2016, to try to explain 2017 vocals :manibye:

  Reveal hidden contents

I didn't even bother to watch it after that.

 

i picked the wrong video, changed it 1 minute after. Yeah you wouldnt watch it cuz you're as stubborn as Demi

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tattooed Heart said:

sadly people come for her, her body, her voice. They go for almost anything they can nitpick for no apparent reason. Then when stans protect their fave they are seen as annoying and messy and problematic. 

 

11 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Interesting that you'd pick a video (uploaded by a Mariah Carey fansite) from 2016, to try to explain 2017 vocals :manibye:

  Hide contents

I didn't even bother to watch it after that.

 

:rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×