COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Believe In Furler

Since most (if not all) Selulu stans have been driven off COP, is Demi Lovato becoming the new punching bag?

?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Is Demi becoming the new hate magnet on COP?

• Yes
    • No

Just now, jackgrande said:

Talentless Selulu deserved to be driven off of COP, demi actually has talent and makes bops. People come for her for no reason it’s stupid, they’re just insecure about their fave and only care about sales :demifat:

I mean, if we really did care about ex-act flops we would be hating on Miley by now :wendy27:

• Upvote 2

The forum came for Demi even when the Selulu stans flooded COP. People just think it's "cool" and "trendy" to hate on Demi. It's a bandwagon thing. They honestly have no reason for it except for being jealous of her talent. Unfortunately for them, they only embarrass themselves in the process as the people they stan hardly compare.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

The forum came for Demi even when the Selulu stans flooded COP. People just think it's "cool" and "trendy" to hate on Demi. It's a bandwagon thing. They honestly have no reason for it except for being jealous of her talent. Unfortunately for them, they only embarrass themselves in the process as the people they stan hardly compare.

:lmfao:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Sis, your fave lost her voice :eartha:

If you know anything about vocals, you'd know Mariah in 2017 has better technique and more resonant belts than Demi has ever had. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MSL said:

If you know anything about vocals, you'd know Mariah in 2017 has better technique and more resonant belts than Demi has ever had. 

Interesting that you'd pick a video (uploaded by a Mariah Carey fansite) from 2016, to try to explain 2017 vocals :manibye:

Spoiler

I didn't even bother to watch it after that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Interesting that you'd pick a video (uploaded by a Mariah Carey fansite) from 2016, to try to explain 2017 vocals :manibye:

Reveal hidden contents

i picked the wrong video, changed it 1 minute after. Yeah you wouldnt watch it cuz you're as stubborn as Demi

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tattooed Heart said:

sadly people come for her, her body, her voice. They go for almost anything they can nitpick for no apparent reason. Then when stans protect their fave they are seen as annoying and messy and problematic. 

11 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Hide contents

:rip: