The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
MSL

Thoughts on stans who look up their faves' EXACT weight and claim a random site info is a fact?

Are they going too far? It reminds me of some girls who like proanorexia online posts but drag skinny girls and call them 'not normal'. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bobs Vagene said:

Isn’t this what you low key do though too? :tehe: 

I don't claim Mariah weighs ''128 pounds'' and say my google reserach receipt is a FACT lmao. I post nice pics and keep it cute, if ur blind ur blind sweetie

MSL xoxo 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Sis this is very specific. Who did this because this is my first time hearing about it :laughcry:

Imagine thinking this is a receipt and calling someone delusional for not believing a stupid info from stupid health sites :D

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, MSL said:

Imagine thinking this is a receipt and calling someone delusional for not believing a stupid info from stupid health sites :D

And this required a thread? :laughcry: some of y’all need to get a life, I can’t 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Lemons said:

And this required a thread? :laughcry: some of y’all need to get a life, I can’t 

Get a life yourself, you read the title with ''stan'' in it and decided to read all of it and reply to it.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, MSL said:

Get a life yourself, you read the title with ''stan'' in it and decided to read all of it and reply to it.

Because that’s what this forum is about. At least I’m not on here having stupid, pointless arguments about people being skinny and then making threads like this. Girl bye:lmfao:

• Upvote 2