COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Khris

Thread Exposing Timothy Heller's Fake Rape Accusation?

I am in no way defending the accusations for or against Melanie. But this thread peaked my interest

on the situation and I'll let you all see it for yourselves.

• Upvote 2

yawn

fans will say anything to defend their fav, honestly her hair has always looked pretty much the same and i don't see much of a difference in the 2014 pic, the 2015 pic or the pic from the alleged rape night. if her concert was on the 21st in LA, she could have easily been back home on the 25th.. this stan is clearly pressed and trying to find any possible "loophole"

and also melanie said they had SEX that night, altho she claimed not having raped timothy. but this stan is trying to prove that she wasn't home and that timothy is lying that they weren't even in the same state at the time, when melanie herself has already confirmed they had sex.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, demimaniac said:

but this stan is trying to prove that she wasn't home and that timothy is lying that they weren't even in the same state at the time, when melanie herself has already confirmed they had sex.

This is the tea and people are idiots but then again half of Melanie's stanbase are children anyway :rose5:

• Upvote 1

But Melanie herself said she had sex with Timothy and her excuse was "she never said no". She was her best friend it's not like she was going to cut relationships with her in day 1, sometimes girls/boys got raped by a family member or someone really close and they still talk to then and act like that never happen trying to erase the trauma and avoid repercussions on that person.

3 minutes ago, Breakdown said:

They obviously did something together but I think Timeothy is jealous of Melanie's success and wants to bring her down/bring herself up so she's lying and/or twisting a story. 

agree. a lot of details like the date are very sketchy 

• Upvote 2

why are these stans reaching so hard when Melanie confessed about the sex, just give up and accept the fact that Melanie raped her

People need to realise the absence of a 'no' doesn't mean the presence of a 'yes' when it comes to rape. Melanie Martinez can honestly choke

18 hours ago, Breakdown said:

They obviously did something together but I think Timeothy is jealous of Melanie's success and wants to bring her down/bring herself up so she's lying and/or twisting a story. 

Feeling vibe off this little...idk heres on here to 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1989853874562091&id=1704701463077335

Look, just because there are holes in Heller's story, doesn't mean that Melanie's fans are "garbage" or "delusional ". Think about it, this stuff just doesn't add up. Melanie admitted to having sex with Timothy, but she didn't admit to sexually assaulting her. Her statement clearly read "She never said no to what we CHOSE to do together. The picture  of Melanie that Timothy gave to the Media was a picture of Melanie in handcuffs and she was blindfolded, which obviously indicated that they were playing some kind of sexual game. That picture does not match the one Melanie post on Instagram that same day. Her hair was longer and she was wearing i different sweater. Her Instagram post also captioned "Goin back home to LA  with dis weave and cookie on my head".. Melanie was on tour and she was going back home to LA. Timothy said that the pressuring went on for two days during a sleepover, but the sexual assault took place on June 25, 2015, so that means that she's saying that she was with Melanie on the 24th AND 25th, when Melanie clearly wasn't in the same state at Timothy. This girl is also known to have some type of "mental illness", check out her youtube channel. I'm sure they had some type of sexual contact that Timothy consented to AT ONE POINT.. Plus, Melanie made her statement before Timothy released the date of the assault. Also, there is a video that was posted on June 24,2015 of melanie at Webster Hall in New York.  All i'm saying is to  look deeper. Timothy's story is inconsistent.

• Upvote 1