Jump to content

G.U.Y.

Lady Gaga | The Shallow | TBA

Recommended Posts

I read on an article that was released earlier today on EW and Bradley Cooper mentioned that "The Shallow", produced and written by Gaga and Mark Ronson, was among one of the stand-out tracks of the ASIB soundtrack. If you want to read more about it and what A Star is Born is going to be like, here's the article.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/06/lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-first-look/

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

I read on an article that was released earlier today on EW and Bradley Cooper mentioned that "The Shallow", produced and written by Gaga and Mark Ronson, was among one of the stand-out tracks of the ASIB soundtrack. If you want to read more about it and what A Star is Born is going to be like, here's the article.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/06/lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-first-look/

Saw this on GGD

Perched for this movie, and soundtrack album!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Moebius said:

I can imagine this being a classic song though, it feels like that but let's see when it gets released

tSPq9Tx.png

If it gets released as a single, it might not

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Craig said:

Saw this on GGD

Perched for this movie, and soundtrack album!

Yes, so am I! I know it's going to be a great movie and the songs will be amazing.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Moebius said:

GURL I BROKE MY HIP RUNNING HERE I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A SINGLE :coma1: 

Loool, sorry about that! I doubt it will be a single to be honest, but we'll wait and see how it goes.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, G.U.Y. said:

Yes, so am I! I know it's going to be a great movie and the songs will be amazing.

I honestly cant wait any longer :icant:

The trailer must be coming soon

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Craig said:

I honestly cant wait any longer :icant:

The trailer must be coming soon

I wouldn't doubt if there's a trailer coming next month. :demilip:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, jackgrande said:

I cannot WAIT for a star is born omg, the soundtrack is going to be incredible I know it :disgusted:

Yeees! The soundtrack is going to be more than incredible.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Craig said:

If it gets released as a single, it might not

Wouldn't that only make it more accessible though?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Moebius said:

GURL I BROKE MY HIP RUNNING HERE I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE A SINGLE :coma1: 

RE FUCKING TWEET

tSPq9Tx.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dollar Bills said:

I don't want to read, I want to listen

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor atrl gif blonde

Lol, well, you'll have to wait unil March when the ASIB lead single comes out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×