COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Galactic-tiger

3 reasons why vegans do it better.

1. The consumption of meat is the main responsible for global warming. Meat production on global scale does require an unsustainable amount of water at the expenses of many other populations.

2. Ethical choice: there is no difference between the pain of a human or another animal. Love and respect for each living creature, which is reflected in our own soul.

3. Meat consumption is linked to a higher cancer risk, as this receipt shows 

https://www.riseofthevegan.com/blog/largest-study-to-show-link-between-meat-and-disease

Thoughts? 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

The majority of vegans have more health ailments that meat eaters though because many of them are uneducated so don't get vital supplements in order to replace the vitamins, iron and all that jazz that they're not getting from meat.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

The majority of vegans have more health ailments that meat eaters though because many of them are uneducated so don't get vital supplements in order to replace the vitamins, iron and all that jazz that they're not getting from meat.

yup. You just described me :laughcry:

I wish I could be a vegan and healthy person :legend:

Spoiler

instead I eat meat...tenor.gif?itemid=7748454

5 hours ago, Pixelated Cunt said:

I've been tempting to go vegan for a while since its cheap but there are most products that are considered "vegan" people think are the best for the diet when majority of them are just cash grabs. 

I've tried it too... for like 2 weeks. It's actually cheaper if u buy just fruit, vegs, lentils, rise and avoid the vegan brands.

But then I started dreaming ham sandwiches :trisha12:

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

1. The consumption of meat is the main responsible for global warming. Meat does require an unsustainable amount of water at the expenses of many other populations.

2. Ethical choice: there is no difference between the pain of a human or another animal. Love and respect for each living creature, which is reflected in our own soul.

3. Meat consumption is linked to a higher cancer risk, as this receipt shows 

https://www.riseofthevegan.com/blog/largest-study-to-show-link-between-meat-and-disease

Thoughts? 

giphy.gif

This is nonsense. Trying to shame people into becoming vegan, it's not going to happen.  I'm already a picky eater, and no being  vegan doesn't make you better than most people. The only meat I eat is hot dogs, pepperoni, taco meat, and bologna, and the star shaped chicken nuggets from Carl's Jr, or Hardees if you're east coast.

image.jpeg.341c73d72f3d3a1bea507d286dcd28e8.jpeg

Also. Austrian researchers examined the eating habits and health of 1,320 people, ranging from vegetarians to straight-up meat eaters. They found that vegetarians had higher incidences of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders than their carnivorous counterparts.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/food/vegetarians-vs-meat-eaters

13 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

This is nonsense. Trying to shame people into becoming vegan, it's not going to happen. I'm already a picky eater, and no being  vegan doesn't make you better than most people. The only meat I eat is hot dogs, pepperoni, taco meat, and bologna, and the star shaped chicken nuggets from Carl's Jr, or Hardees if you're east coast.

image.jpeg.341c73d72f3d3a1bea507d286dcd28e8.jpeg

Also. Austrian researchers examined the eating habits and health of 1,320 people, ranging from vegetarians to straight-up meat eaters. They found that vegetarians had higher incidences of cancer, allergies, and mental health disorders than their carnivorous counterparts.

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/food/vegetarians-vs-meat-eaters

Mate go watch Leonardo DiCaprio's documentary...meat IS THE MAIN RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR PLANET. That's science mate, it's not subjected to opinions.

Also, in your receipt there is NOTHING SAID ABOUT CANCER. The reason why? Again it's science, as my receipt shows and many others just google it, meat is very luckily to lead to cancer. However, it is true that some proteins contained in the meat cannot be found in vegetables or lentils...so being vegan can be risky as well for your health, but at least it has lower cancer risk.:notimpressed: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bobs Vagene said:

Vegans have the most boring diets, and my vegan cousin is always jealous of me (trust me i know her well and i cant tell :evillaugh:) when i rip into a nice beef burger when she gets the boring ass tofu version :ny1: 

:please: I can totally relate. I got many friends like that... I use to eat meat in secret when I'm with them coz I have a big hearth and I don't like to see them suffering :evillaugh: