Say I don't gotta dance, I make money move 
If I see you and I don't speak, that means I don't fuck with you 
I'm a boss, you a worker, bitch, I make bloody moves

wmBZgt7.gif

Truly the BOP of the year. Ended several careers 

:rih: 

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

Isn't amazing how one MASSIVE hit single can end the so called "longevity" career of certain garbaj er garbage "artists"? :ny1: 

This song was everywhere in Turkey and Rap songs barely get recognition here. 

The new GLOBAL Queen of Rap snatched Lil' Kim's crown tbh. 

• Upvote 1

1. Dua Lipa, “New Rules”

No year has needed new rules as desperately as 2017 did, and Kosovo-bred, London-raised Dua Lipa enumerated them in a viral hit that’s as catchy as it is empowering. “One, don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling cause he’s drunk and alone,” she sings, smoky-voiced over a skronky hook. It’s a song about how not to behave after a breakup, sure—but it’s also an anthem for self-care in a moment when so many of us felt unmoored. Buoyed to popularity by a music video featuring the year’s most effortlessly cool choreography, “New Rules” works so well because it’s both stylish and layered: As an escapist fantasy of girl-power, it’s a triumph, but as a rallying cry to buck the status quo, it’s even better.

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, lustropico said:

1. Dua Lipa, “New Rules”

No year has needed new rules as desperately as 2017 did, and Kosovo-bred, London-raised Dua Lipa enumerated them in a viral hit that’s as catchy as it is empowering. “One, don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling cause he’s drunk and alone,” she sings, smoky-voiced over a skronky hook. It’s a song about how not to behave after a breakup, sure—but it’s also an anthem for self-care in a moment when so many of us felt unmoored. Buoyed to popularity by a music video featuring the year’s most effortlessly cool choreography, “New Rules” works so well because it’s both stylish and layered: As an escapist fantasy of girl-power, it’s a triumph, but as a rallying cry to buck the status quo, it’s even better.

:tea: 

• Upvote 2

Guest Desperado
1 hour ago, lustropico said:

1. Dua Lipa, “New Rules”

:demilip:

Guest Desperado

so happy that she finally slayed the charts

and this song is such a BOP :asmrchew5:

Perched for her second single

8 hours ago, Homojénik said:

Said, "Lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to" 
These expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes 
Hit the store, I can get 'em both, I don't wanna choose 
And I'm quick, cut a ni**a off, so don't get comfortable, look

wmBZgt7.gif

I don't dance now, I make money moves
Say I don't gotta dance, I make money move 
If I see you and I don't speak, that means I don't fuck with you 
I'm a boss, you a worker, bitch, I make bloody moves

wmBZgt7.gif

Truly the BOP of the year. Ended several careers 

omg your profile pic :eartha:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, lustropico said:

1. Dua Lipa, “New Rules”

Oop spilledT it

tSPq9Tx.png

• Upvote 1