COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest messiah

P!NK v Avril Lavigne

Guest messiah

So I've always thought of them as two peas in a pod. Mainly because of their past discography (2002 - ). 

I don't know what the hell Avril is doing with her next album but P!NK's Beautiful Trauma did very well considering most people overlook her. 

Do you think Avril's next album can meet BT status or even higher? Who has the stronger discography?

large.jpg

I personally prefer P!nk overall as an artist/performer (I've seen her live twice as an opening act) but both ladies do have some very strong albums/singles in her respective discography.

I dunno if I can see Avril pulling off a BT-esque era with this new album she's working on ... but I do hope it is a success for her. 

• Upvote 2

Pink is the better artist with the stronger discography. Her catalog of hits is more impressive and longer than Avril's. Avril fell off after The Best Damn Thing (ironically because that was her peak). Meanwhile Pink's doing just fine today. :party:

• Upvote 3

P!nk has managed to stay at the top of the game for longer and she reinvented successfully her music and image many times. Moreover she's a far superior performer. 

Said that, Avril's peak was way bigger than P!nk in terms of impact and music innovation. She basically revolutionized the pop-punk music scene, inspiring so many artists to come. :asmrchew5: