COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Dollar Bills

Kesha's insecurity

2 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

I don’t think she tries to come off confident at all I think she has a lot of depression and probably puts on a happy face to mask her feelings like a lot of people who suffer depression.

To me it feels like she's back and wants us to think she's stronger than ever. She even sings about defeating her enemies. But it really feels like she has a long way to go. Not that I don't get that she's in a bad place after all of this but hiding it doesn't help.

18 minutes ago, Dollar Bills said:

To me it feels like she's back and wants us to think she's stronger than ever. She even sings about defeating her enemies. But it really feels like she has a long way to go. Not that I don't get that she's in a bad place after all of this but hiding it doesn't help.

There's still a lot of vulnerability in her lyrics on the new album. I also dont think she appears or tries to appear that confident in interviews :shrug: 

I think we're looking at this differently

• Upvote 2

what are you talking about? as said above, Kesha has a lot of depression and has a lot of stuff going on (like being sued by Dr. Luke) so she is still dealing with a lot of stressful stuff. and of course she’s still insecure. you don’t remember everyone making fun of her body in 2011? EVERYONE was attacking her then Dr. Luke even was calling her names and making fun of her shape. it’s not like you can get over something like that just by going to rehab. she said she has fallen in love with being alive and loving herself. ots truly sad she isn’t more confident in herself and her abilities but she’ll get there one day. 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, CoryisaCunt said:

what are you talking about? as said above, Kesha has a lot of depression and has a lot of stuff going on (like being sued by Dr. Luke) so she is still dealing with a lot of stressful stuff. and of course she’s still insecure. you don’t remember everyone making fun of her body in 2011? EVERYONE was attacking her then Dr. Luke even was calling her names and making fun of her shape. it’s not like you can get over something like that just by going to rehab. she said she has fallen in love with being alive and loving herself. ots truly sad she isn’t more confident in herself and her abilities but she’ll get there one day. 

Agreeing with this:clap:

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, CoryisaCunt said:

Well said. Also she's human, I'm sure everyone has at least one insecurity about themselves, for instance mine is my height. 

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, CoryisaCunt said:

:clap:

• Upvote 1