Jump to content

Charli XCX

Your Favs Biggest Flop?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Maren Swift said:

Story Of Us.

New Romantics.

Out Of The Woods.

Change

Sweeter Than Fiction

All these songs didn't do well on the charts. :tayincourt:

new romantics and ootw deserved the success of shake it off & blank space

:wendy26:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoryisaCunt said:

Warrior was Kesha’s worst performing album and her worst single was probably C’Mon (which is one of my fave songs by her :laughcry:

sis delete you know who from your badges

:excited:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CoryisaCunt said:

Warrior was Kesha’s worst performing album and her worst single was probably C’Mon (which is one of my fave songs by her :laughcry:

Crazy Kids performed worse. It went to #40 whilst C'Mon went to #27. 

C'Mon is a great song though, deserved better. :tayincourt:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lustropico said:

sis delete you know who from your badges

:excited:

I’m going to when I get home lol! I’m on mobile rn :wendy40:

4 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

Crazy Kids performed worse. It went to #40 whilst C'Mon went to #27. 

C'Mon is a great song though, deserved better. :tayincourt:

omg I forgot what Crazy Kids.. :rip: LMAO that Will.I.Am feature was tragic lol. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Idontknowher said:

5H saved it from becoming forgotten and the song is so boring and overrated. 

You forgot the Glitter movie. That tanked at the box office and critically. 

Also we all know you're trolling. :judgega:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

You forgot the Glitter movie. That tanked at the box office and critically. 

Also we all know you're trolling. :judgega:

not a troll just delusional :wendy41:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×