COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
R.E.M.

Why did Gaga do this?

The context of the song and the video, which was shot by Terry Richardson, another predator. o.O R. Kelly's antics have been known since the 90s. Gaga claims to be a victim of sexual assault, particularly in the hands of music producers. Why would she do this?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

The video mightn't have been morally right but it sure as hell was going to be entertaining and that's certainly what she was going for in the ARTPOP era.

Barely. :rip: It was clearly a no-budget sized mess. No wonder it was scrapped.

1 minute ago, EliteFourBrad said:

At least Gaga saved her budget (and used some of her own money) to pay for the masterpiece of G.U.Y.-an ARTPOP film :waxga:

Yeah that is a much better music video. Too bad the singled completely bombed.

4R7u6AZ.jpg

5 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

This thread is literally about one of your favs working with a child molester so I don't get where you're going with this

4R7u6AZ.jpg

And you said that was entertaining right? So I said your fave's brother being a child molester is entertaining to me. How were you not able to comprehend that correlation? :rip:

Guess Nicki fans didn't stay in school like she asked y'all to.

4R7u6AZ.jpg

6 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

And you said that was entertaining right? So I said your fave's brother being a child molester is entertaining to me. How were you not able to comprehend that correlation? :rip:

Guess Nicki fans didn't stay in school like she asked y'all to.

4R7u6AZ.jpg

I wasn't trying to drag her :rip: Gaga may not be in my display right now but I own all of her albums and stan her hardcore.

And there's a big difference between working with a child molester and being related to one but I digress.

4R7u6AZ.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

I wasn't trying to drag her :rip: Gaga may not be in my display right now but I own all of her albums and stan her hardcore.

And there's a big difference between working with a child molester and being related to one but I digress.

4R7u6AZ.jpg

Minaj defended him, the same way Gaga kind of defended these predators by working with them and allowing them to profit off of her.
4R7u6AZ.jpg

• Upvote 1