COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Lovin' It

Katy Stans Tell Me About the Witness Tour

Please don't use this as an opportunity to bash Katy if you don't like her. Just bought a ticket to see Katy Perry on her Witness tour since tickets were reasonable. I know her music, but I'm not a stan and haven't been following her tour. That's why I'm asking her fans to tell me about the highlights of the Witness tour. What are the best parts that I should look out for? What non-single songs does she preform so I can prep since I only know the hits? Thanks in advance :katycrack3:

• Upvote 5

I couldn't go to my tour date :( but I've seen so many videos I basically know what to expect! My favorite parts are Bon Appetit, Darkhorse, Witness(The Intro), Thinking Of You, and Power! Non singles that are performed are Roulette, Save As Draft(Sometimes she doesn't perform it though), Tsunami, Deja Vu, and Hey Hey Hey but that's rumored to be the next single! There's lots of cute costume changes, the eye shaped stage is amazing, visuals are out of this world, and her vocals have improved lots. Have fun though:katyarch:!

• Upvote 3

Prismatic World Tour>>>

But the Witness tour was amazing for me! It was me first concert ever! Well technically my 2nd bc I saw John Legend when I was 7. But I literally don’t remember anything about that night! But the Witness tour was so cool! I saw it in September in Boston. Noah Cyrus opened the show. I don’t know any of her music but she’s was really good. She opened up with Roulette! An album favorite of mine! (and many others) The visuals and graphics were mesmerizing as well! Very 80s inspired! She performed some deep cuts like Act My Age, Power, and the title track Witness! But the most memorable performance in my opinion was Thinking of You! She came floating down from the ceiling on a mini planet. And she was wearing a very sparkly jumpsuit and had a guitar in hand. It was so beautiful I almost cried tbh. Then she dimmed the lights and told everyone to turn on their flash so it looks like we’re floating in space! It was so breathtakingly gorgeous! Truly a spectacular night! She also performed Swish Swish and invited a guy on stage to play basketball with her. It was hilarious! She had one skit where she called her dad in the middle of the show to wish her good luck. It was so cute! I will never forget that night. Have fun! :party:

• Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, One Of The Boys said:

I couldn't go to my tour date :( but I've seen so many videos I basically know what to expect! My favorite parts are Bon Appetit, Darkhorse, Witness(The Intro), Thinking Of You, and Power! Non singles that are performed are Roulette, Save As Draft(Sometimes she doesn't perform it though), Tsunami, Deja Vu, and Hey Hey Hey but that's rumored to be the next single! There's lots of cute costume changes, the eye shaped stage is amazing, visuals are out of this world, and her vocals have improved lots. Have fun though:katyarch:!

Thank you! I'll listen to those songs so I can appreciate those parts of the concert more

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kylie Minogue said:

Prismatic World Tour>>>

But the Witness tour was amazing for me! It was me first concert ever! Well technically my 2nd bc I saw John Legend when I was 7. But I literally don’t remember anything about that night! But the Witness tour was so cool! I saw it in September in Boston. Noah Cyrus opened the show. I don’t know any of her music but she’s was really good. She opened up with Roulette! An album favorite of mine! (and many others) The visuals and graphics were mesmerizing as well! Very 80s inspired! She performed some deep cuts like Act My Age, Power, and the title track Witness! But the most memorable performance in music opinion was Thinking of You! She came floating down from the ceiling on a mini planet. And she was wearing a very sparkly jumpsuit and had a guitar in hand. It was so beautiful I almost cried tbh. Then she dimmed the lights and told everyone to turn on their flash so it looks like we’re floating in space! It was so breathtakingly gorgeous! Truly a spectacular night! She also performed Swish Swish and invited a guy on stage to play basketball with her. It was hilarious! She had one skit where she called her dad in the middle of the show to wish her good luck. It was so cute! I will never forget that night. Have fun! :party:

That sounds awesome! I love thinking of you so that'll be sick to see live. That's so fun how she had a basketball moment during swish swish. She's such a out of the box artist I'm excited to see her live, thank you!

• Upvote 1