The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

MSL

If pop girls were Muslim, who would be more popular?

Lmao, there are Muslim pop girls who are not American. They rely on those kind of lyrics as much as their Christian American counterparts. 

It's funny how most Americans think respecting a regressive non-secular religious garb and its socially restricting notions is equivalent of respecting a whole culture. 

Examples ?

Era Istrefi - Kosovar - Albanian (481 M views on this song) 

Aleyna Tilki - Turkish (346 M views on this song)

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

They would probably not even be allowed to be sexy which is what sells the pop girls who lack in other departments (Ariana, Demi, Iggy)

Besides that remember that Afghan pop star who got death threats for wearing a body hugging dress at a concert lmao

Ariana and Demi? Really? They’re some of the most talented vocalists of this generation. 

If anything your fave wouldn’t have a career. What does Havana Brown even do again? Because a bunch of her songs she isn’t producer or songwriter? And Big Banana was a thing....

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ONIKA said:

Ariana and Demi? Really? They’re some of the most talented vocalists of this generation. 

If anything your fave wouldn’t have a career. What does Havana Brown even do again? Because a bunch of her songs she isn’t producer or songwriter? And Big Banana was a thing....

When did i say Demi and Ari didn't have vocals? Because they do, stop jumping to conclusions.

Ari has one of the most bland personalities in my opinion and Demi is offended by everything which is annoying asf.

Havana Brown has a carreer based on DJing which is totally different then being a singer, do some research hun and stop being instantly pressed:wendy24:

1 hour ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

They would probably not even be allowed to be sexy which is what sells the pop girls who lack in other departments (Ariana, Demi, Iggy)

Besides that remember that Afghan pop star who got death threats for wearing a body hugging dress at a concert lmao

Wait, Iggy?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

When did i say Demi and Ari didn't have vocals? Because they do, stop jumping to conclusions.

Ari has one of the most bland personalities in my opinion and Demi is offended by everything which is annoying asf.

Havana Brown has a carreer based on DJing which is totally different then being a singer, do some research hun and stop being instantly pressed:wendy24:

thumbs+up.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

Havana Brown is trash. I know she is a ‘DJ’. But like, so is Paris Hilton.