• Announcements

• laracroftonline

How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
MSL

If pop girls were Muslim, who would be more popular?

Lmao, there are Muslim pop girls who are not American. They rely on those kind of lyrics as much as their Christian American counterparts. 

It's funny how most Americans think respecting a regressive non-secular religious garb and its socially restricting notions is equivalent of respecting a whole culture. 

Examples ?

Era Istrefi - Kosovar - Albanian (481 M views on this song) 

Aleyna Tilki - Turkish (346 M views on this song)

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

They would probably not even be allowed to be sexy which is what sells the pop girls who lack in other departments (Ariana, Demi, Iggy)

Besides that remember that Afghan pop star who got death threats for wearing a body hugging dress at a concert lmao

Ariana and Demi? Really? They’re some of the most talented vocalists of this generation. 

If anything your fave wouldn’t have a career. What does Havana Brown even do again? Because a bunch of her songs she isn’t producer or songwriter? And Big Banana was a thing....

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ONIKA said:

Ariana and Demi? Really? They’re some of the most talented vocalists of this generation. 

If anything your fave wouldn’t have a career. What does Havana Brown even do again? Because a bunch of her songs she isn’t producer or songwriter? And Big Banana was a thing....

latest?cb=20140912020437

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, ONIKA said:

When did i say Demi and Ari didn't have vocals? Because they do, stop jumping to conclusions.

Ari has one of the most bland personalities in my opinion and Demi is offended by everything which is annoying asf.

Havana Brown has a carreer based on DJing which is totally different then being a singer, do some research hun and stop being instantly pressed:wendy24:

1 hour ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

They would probably not even be allowed to be sexy which is what sells the pop girls who lack in other departments (Ariana, Demi, Iggy)

Besides that remember that Afghan pop star who got death threats for wearing a body hugging dress at a concert lmao

Wait, Iggy?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

When did i say Demi and Ari didn't have vocals? Because they do, stop jumping to conclusions.

Ari has one of the most bland personalities in my opinion and Demi is offended by everything which is annoying asf.

Havana Brown has a carreer based on DJing which is totally different then being a singer, do some research hun and stop being instantly pressed:wendy24:

thumbs+up.gif

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

Havana Brown is trash. I know she is a ‘DJ’. But like, so is Paris Hilton.

Fatima Lovato would be huuuuge considering she already has a sizeable fanbase in the Middle East, I have met so many Saudi Lovatics on rabb.it and she's pretty popular in Turkey too.

Demi-Lovato:-Latina-Magazine-2016--09.jp

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

It's so horrible. I hate Islam with a passion, it's so regressive and is against most of the fundamental standpoints of a western civilization. I hope it loses power just like Christianity did

intolerable and rude, how disgraceful.

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

In what way?

try to empty your heart from all the hate you got and read it again with the only neuron u got:

It's so horrible. I hate Islam with a passion, it's so regressive and is against most of the fundamental standpoints of a western civilization. I hope it loses power just like Christianity did

1) Islam is arguably the less regressive monotheistic religion.

2) fundamental standpoints of western civilization include: capitalism, social injustice and genocides.

3) Christian religion still going strong..it's not a coincidence that the Pope is the only religious leader allowed to speak at the UN.

4) love > hate.

:rose1:

On 7-12-2017 at 1:19 PM, Galactic-tiger said:

try to empty your heart from all the hate you got and read it again with the only neuron u got:

1) Islam is arguably the less regressive monotheistic religion.

2) fundamental standpoints of western civilization include: capitalism, social injustice and genocides.

3) Christian religion still going strong..it's not a coincidence that the Pope is the only religious leader allowed to speak at the UN.

4) love > hate.

:rose1:

1) So in your opinion, stoning women for being raped, killing of gays, men being allowed to abuse their wifes if they want to is less regressive then say christianity?

2) Fundemental standpoints of the west include: Freedom of speech, being allowed to be whatever you want to be (Gay, lesbian, bi, straight, trans, democrat, republican, neutral, christian, jewish, muslim.) and a fair system. When was the last time we had a Genocide, since i would like to know where that standpoint comes from. Social injustice where and how?

3) Christianity has lost a huge amount of influence in the West if you compare it to say 100 years ago, whereas Islam has lost almost no influence.

4) The only point where i agree with you. Love always wins over hate, but open your eyes every once in a while and see what is going on.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

1) So in your opinion, stoning women for being raped, killing of gays, men being allowed to abuse their wifes if they want to is less regressive then say christianity?

2) Fundemental standpoints of the west include: Freedom of speech, being allowed to be whatever you want to be (Gay, lesbian, bi, straight, trans, democrat, republican, neutral, christian, jewish, muslim.) and a fair system. When was the last time we had a Genocide, since i would like to know where that standpoint comes from. Social injustice where and how?

3) Christianity has lost a huge amount of influence in the West if you compare it to say 100 years ago, whereas Islam has lost almost no influence.

4) The only point where i agree with you. Love always wins over hate, but open your eyes every once in a while and see what is going on.

1) that has nothing to do with islam. Indeed that is a matter of a particular interpretation of Islam, clearly wrong, that has produced the sharia law. Islam =/= sharia law.

3) Islam had huge influence during the Middle Age. Also the Arab empire is the biggest that the world has ever seen, without it there would be NO MATH and we'd all be fucked up. Arab used to ruled over south Europe too. They were tolerant towards all religions and they brought knowledge and civilization. After that, Christian religion decided to fight Muslims with violence. So Islam lost influence and Christian gained influence.The result? Christian were responsible for two genocides.

2) yeah we also have positive standpoints thx to french revolution. Social injustice has always been a fundamental part of western culture since the time of ancient Greece. ;)

4) tumblr_njepvieudc1s0x5wto1_r1_500.gif

• Downvote 1