• Announcements

• laracroftonline

How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
MSL

If pop girls were Muslim, who would be more popular?

If they couldn't rely on sexual lyrics and risky outfits because they'd respect the Quran, who would be more popular?

• Upvote 2

They would probably not even be allowed to be sexy which is what sells the pop girls who lack in other departments (Ariana, Demi, Iggy)

Besides that remember that Afghan pop star who got death threats for wearing a body hugging dress at a concert lmao

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

They would probably not even be allowed to be sexy which is what sells the pop girls who lack in other departments (Ariana, Demi, Iggy)

Besides that remember that Afghan pop star who got death threats for wearing a body hugging dress at a concert lmao

It's so terrible. Just because she supports sexual liberation. They could not even support and interact with their gay stans, the majority of their fanbase :wendy26:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MSL said:

It's so terrible. Just because she supports sexual liberation. They could not even support and interact with their gay stans, the majority of their fanbase :wendy26:

It's so horrible. I hate Islam with a passion, it's so regressive and is against most of the fundamental standpoints of a western civilization. I hope it loses power just like Christianity did

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

2 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

LOOOOOOOL do you know who is under that? Because i do :lmfao: 

Pauline Hanson?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

OMG how do y'all know her? :fall1: 

She's a GLOBAL LEGEND

• Upvote 2

Just now, MSL said:

She's a GLOBAL LEGEND

i'm s h o o k

She is hands down Australia's most known/recognised politician. Queen's party made a comeback last year and she was elected to office for first in 18 years. Even Mariah's comeback would've been shook :tehe: