COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Matias V.

IDK WHAT TO DO WITH MY RACIST TEACHER

She gives me nothing but bad grades, blames the way I talk, she keeps on giving me bad grades even tho I am one of the best ones in the class, I get good grades in all my subjects, except for her subjects. Today I had to do a presentation that I prepared for 2 weeks, only working on it, I memorized EVERYTHING, made the best Power Point I've ever done, but no matter what, she will keep on giving me bad grades. PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO?

17 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Tell this to your principal! Or your parents can go talk to her, although I would try approaching her first. Ask her why does she give you bad grades even when your work is great.

I have tried, but it doesnt help at all, it actually made things worse 

• Upvote 1

Firstly, from what I read, there are not enough elements to assert that she's racist. She just doesn't like you. And maybe I'm starting to understand why since u r using racism as an excuse to justify your bad relationship with her.

Secondly, it's a pretty common situation in the classrooms. If a teacher think that you are bad, you will get a lower score than what you deserve. It's normal, don't panic xD I've been there too. 

My advise? keep putting a lot of effort in your study, keep doing kick ass power-points. Don't do it for your teacher, do it for you. It will take some time for your teacher to give up the stereotype about you, but trust me if you keep handling good homework, after many times, she will have no other option than starting to give you higher grades. Constancy is the weapon sis. Keep being good and she will have no other options. At least this strategy worked for me. :lanawink:

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Matias V. said:

I dont think my school has a school board

groups of schools all have a school board. It may have a different name where you live but it's basically a group than deciedes things like days off and length of the school year and big decisions like that. Start with the principal and make sure your parents have a good talk with him before you move up. Also getting your parent to go off on the teacher usually works:laughcry:

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

Firstly, from what I read, there are not enough elements to assert that she's racist. She just doesn't like you. And maybe I'm starting to understand why since u r using racism as an excuse to justify your bad relationship with her.

Secondly, it's a pretty common situation in the classrooms. If a teacher think that you are bad, you will get a lower score than what you deserve. It's normal, don't panic xD I've been there too. 

My advise? keep putting a lot of effort in your study, keep doing kick ass power-points. Don't do it for your teacher, do it for you. It will take some time for your teacher to give up the stereotype about you, but trust me if you keep handling good homework, after many times, she will ever no other option than starting to give you higher grades. Constancy is the weapon sis. Keep being good and she will have no other options. At least this strategy worked for me. :lanawink:

I call her racist because she does the same with people from other countries or people of different skin color. And also the other students agree that she is a racist bitch.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Matias V. said:

I call her racist because she does the same with people from other countries or people of different skin color. And also the other students agree that she is a racist bitch.

Hmmm then prob she's racist. But still if you keep being good at homework you will get recognition at one point later on. You see, no matter how much she despite you, a good answer is still a good answer. Just don't give up studying coz of this bitch :pika:

• Upvote 2

42 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

My advise? keep putting a lot of effort in your study, keep doing kick ass power-points. Don't do it for your teacher, do it for you. It will take some time for your teacher to give up the stereotype about you, but trust me if you keep handling good homework, after many times, she will ever no other option than starting to give you higher grades. Constancy is the weapon sis. Keep being good and she will have no other options. At least this strategy worked for me. :lanawink:

this!

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Matias V. said:

She's xenophobic too since she's that way with people from other countries.

• Upvote 1

Sadly there is not much you can do. I had to quit one class because a teacher hated me so much for being gay. He even called me the Dutch equivalant of f*ggot in class. When i approached the principal she said there was nothing to do. So me being angry and not happy with the way things got handled i went back with my parents and they explained that they could not fire him because he is the only teacher they could find to teach economics at my school. I had to finish the class in my free time without any help from school.

What i'm trying to say is that school mostly doesn't give a fuck and even if they do there is only a very small chance that they can fire/silence her. 

My advice is to stay strong and stick through, if you are confident enough you can approach her and tell her you would like to know her reasoning for giving you bad grades. Maybe if you show her that your a good person she could change her mind, even though if she's racist the chance is slim but it's worth a try!

Stay strong, sending you lots of love:love:

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, HavanaBrownStan said:

Sadly there is not much you can do. I had to quit one class because a teacher hated me so much for being gay. He even called me the Dutch equivalant of f*ggot in class. When i approached the principal she said there was nothing to do. So me being angry and not happy with the way things got handled i went back with my parents and they explained that they could not fire him because he is the only teacher they could find to teach economics at my school. I had to finish the class in my free time without any help from school.

What i'm trying to say is that school mostly doesn't give a fuck and even if they do there is only a very small chance that they can fire/silence her. 

My advice is to stay strong and stick through, if you are confident enough you can approach her and tell her you would like to know her reasoning for giving you bad grades. Maybe if you show her that your a good person she could change her mind, even though if she's racist the chance is slim but it's worth a try!

Stay strong, sending you lots of love:love:

I agree. Go crying to the principal or the board is so useless lmfao. No one can fire a teacher. :lmfao:

151278-madonna-go-hard-or-go-home-zone-b