Jump to content

Rainbow 💫

IF You Were A Pop Girl/Star...

Recommended Posts

Probably Alexander just Alexander and Id do pop.

Start out with something some generic pop then move to a little more adult sounding pop along with some experimental sounds, dark Pop, and lots of dance music 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id be the emo alternative girl with a pop rivalry against all the princesses

with distorted bass booming throughout my music while I lazily rap & sing yet receive multiple grammy's for my creative genius mind :kimora:

With PC music & Metro Boomin under my belt as my main producers 

u could call me bella goth or iris :ravenknows:

The gays would live 4 me :dafuk:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't have any talent gdUdLTP.gif

 

However, if I did ...

I think I'd be more the singer/songwriter, indie kinda artist. Definitely NOT use my real name bc it's lame and people can't pronounce my last name for some reason. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

Probably Alexander just Alexander and Id do pop.

Start out with something some generic pop then move to a little more adult sounding pop along with some experimental sounds, dark Pop, and lots of dance music 

we love the male Britney :wendy13:

 

24 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

I'd use my real name, I'd probably have to rap because I can't sing, sweet.

the girls would be all over you :wendy28:

 

17 minutes ago, Paper Heart said:

I don't have any talent gdUdLTP.gif

 

However, if I did ...

I think I'd be more the singer/songwriter, indie kinda artist. Definitely NOT use my real name bc it's lame and people can't pronounce my last name for some reason. 

lol aww well if you use it then you can be unique and may stand out lol, oh so something like Ed Sheeran,John Mayer, Sara Barailles or so?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

Id be the emo alternative girl with a pop rivalry against all the princesses

with distorted bass booming throughout my music while I lazily rap & sing yet receive multiple grammy's for my creative genius mind :kimora:

With PC music & Metro Boomin under my belt as my main producers 

u could call me bella goth or iris :ravenknows:

The gays would live 4 me :dafuk:

lol you sound like you been planning your debut a while now :wendy28:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LegendaryWitness said:

lol aww well if you use it then you can be unique and may stand out lol, oh so something like Ed Sheeran,John Mayer, Sara Barailles or so?

That is true lol. It's super unique within the US. Like, I am literally related to everyone in the United States with my last name ... it's that odd. Yeah, like Sara, Christina Perri, Anna Nalick, Marie Digby ... I love that style.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Unbeyleivable said:

My first and last name.

I'd be a mix between Beyoncé and Tinashe.

Very Urban Pop/R&B with a dash of alt-r&b/pop in there.

I'd be the sweet pop girl who isn't afraid to pop off if need be.

:tinasheeducating:

 

a true Tinashe stan! 

ill stan you im also getting Solange vibes from that genre description! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×