Jump to content

A Star Is Born

Is Reputation a bad album?

Is Reputation a bad album?  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Is Reputation a bad album?

    • Yes, 1989 is better.
    • Yes, it is.
    • No, it's a good album.
    • No, it's better than 1989.


Recommended Posts

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

You picked literally the worst song on the album.

As for my opinion, I actually think it's her best album. It's a lot more sophisticated than her previous efforts and I love the darker vibe of it.

omg stop pressing me, im trying my best to be civil about taylor :lmfao: , now if only you could do the same for nicki :wendy17:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

You picked literally the worst song on the album.

As for my opinion, I actually think it's her best album. It's a lot more sophisticated than her previous efforts and I love the darker vibe of it.

What's so sophisticated about "I did something bad, why'd it feel so good?"

:manibye:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Young & Beautiful said:

I enjoy it but it kind of got old quick for me.

Same here. However, I love Delicate, Don't Blame Me, Call It What You Want and ...Ready for It. Those are the highlights of Reputation.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. said:

Same here. However, I love Delicate, Don't Blame Me, Call It What You Want and ...Ready for It. Those are the highlights of Reputation.

I agree! Minus Don't Blame Me, I don't personally like it so much but yeah it's a solid track I guess. + Getaway Car, tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

I agree! Minus Don't Blame Me, I don't personally like it so much but yeah it's a solid track I guess. + Getaway Car, tbh

I understand what you mean. However, the growl near the end of Don't Blame Me is amazing. I'm alright with Getaway Car, but it's not my cup of tea, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×