The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Kordeinator

Weakest PopStar?

We All Know that delusional stans were expecting Weedly Shitrus to top the dildo charts harder than Nick topping Shawn but the tables turned.(I thank god everyday for this:wendy19:)

Spoiler

We Worship a Merciful God:wendy11:

This bitch couldnt take a flop and she decided to cancel the whole eera(Tour&Promo)..We been knew she cant even take Liams Dick...(poor liam):demilip:

Katy flopped but she had hope and didnt go down without a fight since her tour is lowkey smashing:cheers2:

The thing Im trying to say is that Miley is Toxic,What impression is she trying to give to her fans.Shes not a great Role Model to her teens&Followers:trisha4:

Is there any pop bitch that is weak than Miley?Even my faves are more inspired than this Dry Bitch:trisha4:

• Upvote 1

I agree, it's Miley. All the other girls outdid her in sales, success etc, but I still think Younger Now is better than TMYLM.
As for Miley's fanbase, it's hard to say because she went from Hannah, to the good girl gone bad image, to that urban (Bangerz) image, to this white supremacist now image. VERY drastic transitions if you ask me.

:demilip:

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, bee said:

Demi has no restraint when it comes to food.

the average weight of a 25-year-old woman is around 120 pounds and demi is 128. 8 pounds overweight doesn't do much at all especially considering if you are eating well and exercising like she does. Do something better than making fun of people's weight.:nickieducating:

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Even if that were true, what exactly does that have to do with what we’re discussing?

Shes very weak coz she doesn't have enough courage to get out from that abusive relationship:wendy14:

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
18 hours ago, Fifth Harmony said:

Weedly Shitrus to top the dildo charts harder than Nick topping Shawn but the tables turned.

İlgili resim

Guest Desperado
18 hours ago, dream said:

How is Fifth Harmony doing with their new album:wendy17:   

NOT THE FIRST REPLY IM- SDSDJFDKSF

İlgili resim