COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

DictatorIndie

P!nk reveals she is raising her children as 'gentral neutral', and wants 6yo daughter to marry African woman

46ED7A8F00000578-5140251-image-a-120_151

Pink is raising her children to be gender-neutral, she has now revealed.

The singer, whose real name is Alecia Beth Moore, said she did not want her daughter Willow, six, and 11-month-old son Jameson to be defined by traditional gender roles as they live in a 'label-less household'.

The 38-year-old also revealed that Willow had told her she wants to marry an African woman when she grows up, while hilariously explaining that the tot informed her she plans to stay with her parents when she meets her 'wife'.

'We are a very label-less household,' the star , who is married to motorcycle racer Carey Hart, 42, told The People. 'Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman. I was like: "Great, can you teach me how to make African food?"

'And she's like: "Sure mama, and we are going to live with you while our house is getting ready."'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5140251/Pink-reveals-raising-children-gender-neutral.html

Just now, Liam Payne said:

because she lets her daugther express herself however she likes & let her be comfortable in her own skin without judging her? what a nutjob right

9SwVDTM.gif

According to my biology books there is no such thing as gender neutral. But hey education wouldn't lie.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

According to my biology books there is no such thing as gender neutral. But hey education wouldn't lie.

this is more about P!nk not wanting her daughter to be defined by gender roles (toxic masculinity and toxic femininity), not about the existence of 'gender neutral' in your biology books

• Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, Liam Payne said:

because she lets her daugther express herself however she likes & lets her be comfortable in her own skin without judging her? what a nutjob right

9SwVDTM.gif

Is she actually letting her express herself though or is she pushing her into a direction she THINKS the daughter wants to go. TBH i liked some girly stuff when i was 6 and when i went to Ireland to visit my dads side of the family my gran dressed me up in girls clothing and took pictures of me. I felt totally humiliated but i never said anything because she was so proud/happy about it. 

And i still get humiliated because she has the photos in her photo album and people tell me all the time that they've seen the photos. Not nice. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

Is she actually letting her express herself though or is she pushing her into a direction she THINKS the daughter wants to go. TBH i liked some girly stuff when i was 6 and when i went to Ireland to visit my dads side of the family my gran dressed me up in girls clothing and took pictures of me. I felt totally humiliated but i never said anything because she was so proud/happy about it. 

And i still get humiliated because she has the photos in her photo album and people tell me all the time that they've seen the photos. Not nice. 

Well, we obviously won't know since we're not following their lives 24/7 through cameras but P!nk seems like a person who'd let her daughter, for example, wear whatever she likes/wants instead of telling her those clothes are for boys only... so I wouldn't say she's forcing her to do something, instead she's probably just letting her express herself, but yeah, it can be either that or that, we'll never know, but your own experience doesn't necessarily mean the same thing is happening to P!nk's daughter.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

I don't see p!nk pushing her tbh. Just leave that cute intelligent girl alone and give her some time...I'm sure she will start appreciating the penis too when her taste will be more mature xD

This comment is seriously borderline gross. Can you not sexualise a little girl ffs. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

This comment is seriously borderline gross. Can you not sexualise a little girl ffs. 

How is gross? Care to explain? Don't you know that children have HUGE sexual feelings too?

I think u missing my point. I believe is stupid to talk about the sexual preferences of a young girl.

Last week Willow told me she is going to marry an African woman

I think we should wait until she's older and her sexual taste will be more mature :/

Also is normal that at that young age there is not difference between male and female clothes xD

• Upvote 1

Make fun of her all you want for the "kii's" but she seems like a really great mom.