Sign in to follow this  
Guest Desperado

Nicki Minaj is expected to release 'a surprise album' this month

Guest Desperado

from RapAthena & PopFactsNews thread;

the tea is yours now!

where the hell is she? i can't wait anymore

1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

December 15 is the same release date as The Pinkprint so that would make sense :nickishook:

Barbz: Omg I can't believe The Pinkprint is three yea...
Nicki: The album's out. Go buy it, fats!

Don't think it'll be 15th, isn't that Eminem?

• Upvote 2

Put aside my personal feelings, I just cant see success for her anymore. The hype is gone, she does the same old shit and has nothing new to say. The hip-hop community also dont claim her anymore (they're #teamRemy) and pop stans are fickle. One minute you're hot, the next you're not.

• Upvote 4

Guest Desperado
Just now, Bobs Vagene said:

Put aside my personal feelings, I just cant see success for her anymore. The hype is gone, she does the same old shit and has nothing new to say. The hip-hop community also dont claim her anymore (they're #teamRemy) and pop stans are fickle. One minute you're hot, the next you're not.

totally true, she lost her buzz after Rake It Up 

she should've release it during RIP hit top 10

Just now, mrtblr said:

totally true, she lost her buzz after Rake It Up 

she should've release it during RIP hit top 10

That song was a fake hit lol, it was top 10 only because Tidal manipulated the streaming numbers. The week it week top 10 it was NOWHERE near the top 20 on either airplay, itunes or spotify :laughcry:. I highly doubt she would've benefited from that significantly. 

2 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Oh, so Taylor would block her on the 8th and Eminem would on the 15th. The 22nd it is :demilip:

I think it could be single 15th, album 22nd. Although Cardi is releasing 15th - but then again that could be an indicator Nicki is releasing then because of the whole 'Cardi's label is waiting for Nicki to release' thing.

• Upvote 2

Guest Desperado
1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

So Motor Sport doesn't exist in your world?

giphy.gif

oops i forgot it

oop gif ile ilgili görsel sonucu

5 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

It's #TeamCardi sis. Nobody really claiming Remy anymore. 

And if you read a lot of sources she's really coming hard with a proper hip hop album. Reading everything people are saying this album will be different for her. But I do see what you mean. She pandered to pop audiences a little too much, and it did hurt her, but she's finally getting good with hip hop and rap again after No Flag, Motor Sport and The Way Life Goes were all received pretty well.