COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Miley Ray

Why have the pop girls videographies been stale this year?

2 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

Swish Swish actually featured basketball like the concept I had in my head and lots of guest stars that made it funny.

CTTR was just like a rollercoaster and weird costuming tbh.

No.

CTTR had a lot of in-jokes and clever innuendos that make it funny. It was also colourful and stylistic.

Swish Swish's humour was like fart jokes in lame comedy movies for kids. The celebrity cameos were boring too, I didn't know most of them.

:katycrack3:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

Congrats on 100 upvotes! :nerdgirl:

It's true, she's pretty untouchable, it's just sad that the other girls aren't even really trying!

Thanks!

We have a lot of pop girls to anticipate next year, so there's something to look forward to

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
6 minutes ago, snake said:

Because Taylor Always Win

:taylucifer3:

Just now, Homojénik said:

Katy's were great. 

Taylor's were great too smh. 

All the ex-acts you mentioned never had a GREAT video to begin with, so are we really surprised? 

:rih: 

Tea.

I love Miley and Selena but they have never served the visuals I've wanted for the song to come to life.

Except Can't Be Tamed, that exceded my expectations tbh. We love a birdcage visual with choreo and almost girl on girl kissing.

• Upvote 1

I think Fetish is a great music video if you're into abstract messages and art. If you're someone who's would prefer a message be clear and powerful, you probably won't like Fetish. Same for Ready For It.

Also, Wolves was done around the time of Selena's kidney transplant. It's not clear if it was before or after, (probably before,) but either way she wasn't in the right physical condition to do a full scale video.

• Upvote 1