COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

popfactsnews

Hello COP it’s me

1 minute ago, popfactsnews said:

Hello. I’m @popfactsnews on Twitter. I provide the lastest most reliable updates on all your faves. I personally stan a lot of artists. Mains are Ariana, Selena, Taylor, Nicki and Camila. There’s so many more of course. I’m an unproblematic person and I love music and I am here to enjoy :) thanks and I hope y’all keep up with me For the tea ️ On twitter and here at Church of pop. 

Hi welcome. You'll fit right in. :)

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, popfactsnews said:

Hello. I’m @popfactsnews on Twitter. I provide the lastest most reliable updates on all your faves. I personally stan a lot of artists. Mains are Ariana, Selena, Taylor, Nicki and Camila. There’s so many more of course. I’m an unproblematic person and I love music and I am here to enjoy :) thanks and I hope y’all keep up with me For the tea ☕️ On twitter and here at Church of pop. 

Legend!! I follow you on twitter! We need more lana tea tho. :lanawink:

Guest Devante
3 minutes ago, popfactsnews said:

Hello. I’m @popfactsnews on Twitter. I provide the lastest most reliable updates on all your faves. I personally stan a lot of artists. Mains are Ariana, Selena, Taylor, Nicki and Camila. There’s so many more of course. I’m an unproblematic person and I love music and I am here to enjoy :) thanks and I hope y’all keep up with me For the tea ☕️ On twitter and here at Church of pop. 

Glad to see you join :)