The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Miley Ray

Miley did what the GP wanted and they turned their back on her. Why?

She alienated her record-buying fanbase in the process of doing what the GP supposedly wanted and the GP are fickle...one minute they like you and the next they don't. She was probably considered "too far gone" with her antics during the BANGERZ era and tarnished herself irreparably. 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

She needs to controversy to remain relevant, we all know this.

Also she didn't even do country pop well, not even mainstream country fans wanted it and they like things such as Body Like A Backroad. :vom:

Unfortunate but true.

I really genuinely think she did country pop well, Thinkin', Bad Mood, Love Someone.. all A+ country pop imo

But yeah BLABR is so not the tea :vom:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

She alienated her record-buying fanbase in the process of doing what the GP supposedly wanted and the GP are fickle...one minute they like you and the next they don't. She was probably considered "too far gone" with her antics during the BANGERZ era and tarnished herself irreparably. 

Yeah it's funny because she went SO far back then that people just accepted this was the new her.

But what I appreciate in all of this era is that she knew her fans wanted a more country record and I also respect the hell out of her for realising she wanted her Voice contestants to take her more seriously.

But who knows what's next now she's done with The Voice!

• Upvote 2

I think what the GP really, truly wants is a reason to hate on her ... so they're gonna find it where ever they can.

It doesn't really matter what she does at this point, they'll always find something to tear her down for.

Which sucks bc Younger Now is a good album, IMO. I really enjoy it.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Destiny Hope said:

Yeah it's funny because she went SO far back then that people just accepted this was the new her.

But what I appreciate in all of this era is that she knew her fans wanted a more country record and I also respect the hell out of her for realising she wanted her Voice contestants to take her more seriously.

But who knows what's next now she's done with The Voice!

The future looks bleak tbh. She should've milked the BANGERZ era more tbh, there were at least another 2 good singles from that album. 

Then she should've come back with BANGERZ 2.0...that sound is still very much in.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

The future looks bleak tbh. She should've milked the BANGERZ era more tbh, there were at least another 2 good singles from that album. 

Then she should've come back with BANGERZ 2.0...that sound is still very much in.

And THAT'S the tea

Hey I'm still holding out for a CBT or Bangerz 2.0, we'll see, but tbh.... Liam might even be holding her back since he ditched her at the start of the Bangerz era

Is he the source of her career problems?

:demilip:

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
  1. she released the album at the wrong time
  2. she created buzz from Malibu but it got lost when she released YN 
  3. she waited too long to release the album

4 minutes ago, mrtblr said:
  1. she released the album at the wrong time
  2. she created buzz from Malibu but it got lost when she released YN 
  3. she waited too long to release the album

Okay yeah tea. 

Tbh I think all those three things are the labels fault right?

A tragedy of this year BUT the sister duet with Noah is coming to snatch us and save 2018 for her I think!

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado

Okay yeah tea. 

Tbh I think all those three things are the labels fault right?

A tragedy of this year BUT the sister duet with Noah is coming to snatch us and save 2018 for her I think!

absolutely not her fault, it happened all because of that label

she should've release it in late June/early July, she could %100 get that #1 :trisha12:

for the duet, i hope so (i want Noah to SMASH)

Just now, mrtblr said:

absolutely not her fault, it happened all because of that label

she should've release it in late June/early July, she could %100 get that #1 :trisha12:

for the duet, i hope so (i want Noah to SMASH)

OMG TEA. MALIBU WAS RELEASED IN MAY LIKE WHAT WAS HAPPENING FOR THEM TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER RIGHT BEFORE GRAMMY DEADLINE.

:trisha12:

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado

OMG TEA. MALIBU WAS RELEASED IN MAY LIKE WHAT WAS HAPPENING FOR THEM TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER RIGHT BEFORE GRAMMY DEADLINE.

:trisha12:

ikr? and there wasn't even a competition for #1

ugh, i'm seriously mad now :wendy37:

I actually liked some songs from the Dead Petz era and the singles from Banger were fire and bops. i hope she did not listen to the GP like what Indie now known as Bob? :madgeappetit:

2 hours ago, Bobs Vagene said:

She alienated her record-buying fanbase in the process of doing what the GP supposedly wanted and the GP are fickle...one minute they like you and the next they don't. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paper Heart said:

I think what the GP really, truly wants is a reason to hate on her ... so they're gonna find it where ever they can.

It doesn't really matter what she does at this point, they'll always find something to tear her down for.

Which sucks bc Younger Now is a good album, IMO. I really enjoy it.

I just saw this tea and got emotional :demicry:

• Upvote 1

I think she listened to the GP, but I also think she listened to Liam when they got back together.

:wendy26:

Yeah as she should.

You can't go around acting like a total slut with expecting a healthy future. Miley did the right thing IMO. Her life is more important than sales. 

:wendy26: 

• Upvote 1