ughhh still pressed over how much dust cfts got paid! if only the music video was more creative! the song was perfect. the radio spins were great. but the music video and badly timed promo slots ruined everything. this honestly could've been a summer anthem for all summers to come.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Britney Spears said:

I seriously have to listen to "Demi" again. ? Didn't know it had sold 1M copies and many ppl say "Nightingale" is her best Song. Plus, I love Heart Attack, Neon Lights and Really Don't Care.

I still have to listen to her first two albums?

Don't sleep on Here We Go Again. Her pop/rock era was so fucking good. Catch Me forever remains one of my favourite songs of hers.

I'm not sure if HWGA (aka pop rock) was a phase or authentic to herself.. Like didn't she say it was a phase? Why do fans consider it authentic? Is it because of the honest and beautiful lyrics?  I mean she keeps going to these rock themed emo nights.. So who knows maybe it's not a phase

6 hours ago, Shre said:

I'm not sure if HWGA (aka pop rock) was a phase or authentic to herself.. Like didn't she say it was a phase? Why do fans consider it authentic? Is it because of the honest and beautiful lyrics?  I mean she keeps going to these rock themed emo nights.. So who knows maybe it's not a phase

i think she makes music similar to what she listens to at the moment, df and hwga were pop rock because she was in her emo phase, unbroken pop/r&b??? and demi and confident pop. still think she likes all genres shes done