DREAMPOP

Would you pay to go see this reptilian ?

All y'all swifties need to take off your rose collered glasses.

Taylor is fat now, her vocals have somehow gotten worse, her outfit is hideous, and this is not even comparable to the performances she was serving near the beginning of 1989 with Shake It Off and Blank Space.

She needs to hit the gym, hopefully get a louder backing track, serve me some Bad Blood during the 1989 tour outfits before I fork over $200.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Homojénik said:

So when will you stop lying about your virginity then? :lmfao: 

And I'm 18 :) 

This I irrelevant to the topic and also stop discussing someone else's virginity or you'll begin receiving WPS

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, vendettaswift said:

@Ms. Knee is this worthy of a WP? :taylucifer3:

How am I fat/body shaming? 

I'm stating a fact (Her being bigger than she used to) and I'm saying that I personally would not go to her concert unless she becomes more fit?

6 minutes ago, vendettaswift said:

@Ms. Knee is this worthy of a WP? :taylucifer3:

The battlegrounds is a very interesting place. It's basically where you go to start stan wars and fight over who's fav is better.

What's different about the Music Base and the Battlegrounds is that there are very few rules in the Battlegrounds section. You can be as vulgar or mean as you want to. If you don't like vulgarity, I recommend staying away.

The only rules we have in here are that death threats and personal attacks (on members) are not allowed.

If you see any of the two being made, please report it and we as a staff will take care of it.

Have fun and be messy:wendy13: