Jump to content

CoryisaCunt

why is Rainbow better than witness?

Recommended Posts

I was told that Witness is better than Rainbow and that Rainbow has fillers... if that’s true then why did Rainbow get nominated for a grammy and nothing from Witness did? 

Spoiler

Also, don’t even try coming with “they pity her” because they could’ve just nominated Praying but they also nominated Rainbow... plus, if it was about pity they obviously would’ve given some to Katy’s flop album. Kesha stays serving quality while Katy serves fillers. 

 

please discuss and keep it nice :) 

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Maren Swift said:

Because the songs are of a better quality. :tayincourt:

Compare Praying, Learn To Let Go, Let 'Em Talk, Hunt You Down or even Spaceship to any song on Witness and it is clear Rainbow has higher quality lyrics and production.

 

it’s funny because a Katykat told me witness is better because it sold more :rip: 

glad you agree with me on the quality tho! :katyarch:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, snake said:

Rainbow is better. The only album Witness is better than is Younger Now

:demilip:

Witness is better than hfk and that’s about it lol. YN is better in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

I'll fight 

:trymebitch:

YN deserves better! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CoryisaCunt said:

Witness is better than hfk and that’s about it lol. YN is better in my opinion. 

YN deserves better! 

Honestly everyone loves to rip it to shreds because it didn't sell well but it's actually a cute body of work! Deserved more! :wendy14:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

Honestly everyone loves to rip it to shreds because it didn't sell well but it's actually a cute body of work! Deserved more! :wendy14:

It is an under-written country album even Florida Whoregia Line have done better albums. :tayincourt:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Destiny Hope said:

I will have zero hesitation to rip repootation a new one :tayincourt: and we live in the same city i'll find u :tayincourt:

 

As long as you rip TIWYCHNT and End Game to shreds, I can join in.

Also don't come near me irl I always have my army of snakes near me. :tayincourt:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Maren Swift said:

As long as you rip TIWYCHNT and End Game to shreds, I can join in.

Also don't come near me. :tayincourt:

My two faves on the album :tayincourt: not happening :tayincourt:

okay I won't as long as you admit fasta pasta is the be all end all of pasta ever in the world :tayincourt:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Destiny Hope said:

My two faves on the album :tayincourt: not happening :tayincourt:

okay I won't as long as you admit fasta pasta is the be all end all of pasta ever in the world :tayincourt:

I've only been to Fasta Pasta once but it is the best. :tayincourt:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maren Swift said:

Because the songs are of a better quality. :tayincourt:

Compare Praying, Learn To Let Go, Let 'Em Talk, Hunt You Down or even Spaceship to any song on Witness and it is clear Rainbow has higher quality lyrics and production.

 

this tea burned my tongue :eartha:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×