The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Scarlett O'Hara

Jihad Jackson stans...

Just now, Galactic-tiger said:

Ofc since most ppl are ignorant. But I study Islam for many years and all Islam expert would agree with me. So I really don't care about ignorant comments xD

I know that.

But it isn't the peaceful interpretations that cause the deaths of many.

Communism was a peaceful idea until it never actually worked ever in practice when greedy humans did stuff with it. :tayincourt:

41 minutes ago, Maren Swift said:

I know that.

But it isn't the peaceful interpretations that cause the deaths of many.

Communism was a peaceful idea until it never actually worked ever in practice when greedy humans did stuff with it. :tayincourt:

Well but that is a problem of interpretation. Also christians have killed countless ppl in the name of the Bible but I don't see none that says that the teachings of Jesus are bad. The jihad has a very positive message and it is splitted into two parts:  big and small jihad. The majority of muslims interprete properly both of them. Would you condemn an entire religion just for few estremists who don't interprete properly the Quran? Coz in that case Christian religion would be the worst and most bloody cruel in the history of human kind (just think about the genocide that christians did in America). ✌