Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Lets admit Curry Perri Won this year

She really ended Monkey Clitrus's career with Chained to SexChains alone...I cant believe Born Apple Tits outsold Tanking Now:beybop:

Hairless World Tour is lowkey smashing...(COP lost):demifat:

Her YB streams are above average....We love a Bald Woke Pop Star:katysing:

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Apparently she ended Fifth Harmony's career too since they flopped harder than Miley. :wendy30:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nacht said:

Apparently she ended Fifth Harmony's career too since they flopped harder than Miley. :wendy30:

5h outsold nice try...We love a Gold Album:wendy14:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, Fifth Harmony said:

5h outsold nice try...We love a Gold Album:wendy14:

Their last album is nowhere near gold in the US... :wendy19:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fifth Harmony said:

5h outsold nice try...We love a Gold Album:wendy14:

So we're talking about these pop girls last eras?

PRISM is double platinum

6xeiWu4.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Fifth Harmony said:

Lets admit Curry Perri Won this year

She really ended Monkey Clitrus's career with Chained to SexChains alone...I cant believe Born Apple Tits outsold Tanking Now:beybop:

Hairless World Tour is lowkey smashing...(COP lost):demifat:

Her YB streams are above average....We love a Bald Woke Pop Star:katysing:

I'll admit you made me laugh. However you do know that Miley and Katy are friends? In fact Miley Noah and Billy Ray Cyrus, opened for Katy at Madison Square Garden? I wouldn't expect you to though.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×