COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Taylor Chen

A Razzie Is Born will have poor box office numbers

For those of you Lady Gaga fans who think she's going to get an oscar...I wouldn't count on it. Just watch the movie for the fun of it. Gaga's acting skills are that of a 5th grader just like Beyonce's acting skills. Watching beyonce in dream girls and obsessed made my skin crawl of embarrassment. Gaga was horrendous and lifeless in AHS Hotel and I doubt much improvement will be seen in a razzie is born. Prepare for memes making fun of Gaga's acting skills. 

27 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Gaga was horrendous and lifeless in AHS

That was kinda her role but ok

27 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

For those of you Lady Gaga fans who think she's going to get an oscar

We aren't delusional

28 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

Prepare for memes making fun of Gaga's acting skills. 

bookmarking this

The OST is what I care about and it's coming with the movie. The only thing that's hurting he box office scores is the R rating cause of drugs, alcohol, and ha pussy shot.

Next

• Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, Taylor Chen said:

For those of you Lady Gaga fans who think she's going to get an oscar...I wouldn't count on it. Just watch the movie for the fun of it. Gaga's acting skills are that of a 5th grader just like Beyonce's acting skills. Watching beyonce in dream girls and obsessed made my skin crawl of embarrassment. Gaga was horrendous and lifeless in AHS Hotel and I doubt much improvement will be seen in a razzie is born. Prepare for memes making fun of Gaga's acting skills. 

I wouldn't bet on that, not when Fifty Shades Darker exists which could sweep the razzies again.