COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Galactic-tiger

Rihanna vs Taylor

Both riri and tay have success in the music industry. But who is the most marketable celebrity today? And, if both realise a new surprise single tomorrow, who will sell more? And if instead of a single they drop a perfume? And if they both perform at the same award, who will grab more headlines?

Any thought?

Spoiler

I love to pit artists against each other <3

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

if both realise a new surprise single tomorrow, who will sell more?

Taylor would sell more

3 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

And if instead of a single they drop a perfume?

Rihanna would sell more

4 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

And if they both perform at the same award, who will grab more headlines?

Taylor for now but only because she had just started a new era.

• Upvote 2

perfume, riri, taytay can’t compete in the beauty world

single - taytay would gather much more first week sales, but in the long run the better bop would sell more 

rihanna is more marketable, taylor is less international

for the performance, probably rihanna cause taylors perormances are pretty boring

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, KnightofCrescentLovatic said:

I thought @Fifth Harmony would be the one who started this thread. :wendy19:

Me too. That catfish always likes to compare Rihanna and Taylor.

And honestly lol Rihanna is the artist who sold the most singles in the world I can't believe yall saying Taylor would sell more. As for perfumes, we all know Rihanna is much more marketable and would sell way more.

As for the "headlines" for the awards.. well... the same recognition, really. They're both on the top of the game. Rihanna makes headlines for carrying a glass of wine as accessory while Taylor makes headlines for carrying her cat in public. You can tell the media sucks up both of them.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

Me too. That catfish always likes to compare Rihanna and Taylor.

And honestly lol Rihanna is the artist who sold the most singles in the world I can't believe yall saying Taylor would sell more. As for perfumes, we all know Rihanna is much more marketable and would sell way more.

As for the "headlines" for the awards.. well... the same recognition, really. They're both on the top of the game. Rihanna makes headlines for carrying a glass of wine as accessory while Taylor makes headlines for carrying her cat in public. You can tell the media sucks up both of them.

Plus they make very different music. I don't see why people need to compare every artist to one another especially ones that are very different. They've both accomplished a lot as powerful women in the music industry, let's just leave it at that, before another fan war is started.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, CUZ!CAN said:

and rihannas arent? :umwat:

There is a reason why frih is not a touring artist

compared to taylors performances rihanna is a spectacular performer

i’d rather watch a 48 hour documentary on maskray fly fishing in taiwan than to watch a single taylor swift performance of her cringely trying to look sexy and watch her do that pretentious strut thing she has going on

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, demimaniac said:

compared to taylors performances rihanna is a spectacular performer

i’d rather watch a 48 hour documentary on maskray fly fishing in taiwan than to watch a single taylor swift performance of her cringely trying to look sexy and watch her do that pretentious strut thing she has going on

Dramatic much?

• Upvote 1