The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

dangerousdick

Hi sisters! I'm dangerousdick.

Hi sisters! 

I'm dangerousdick. I stan Ariana, Demi, Gaga, Beyoncé, Kesha, Miley, Mariah, Madonna, Nicki, Britney, Katy, Taylor... In a few words, I stan talent. I love people, even if they're tasteless and they stan Jacob Sartorius. 

My life is boring, I always think about dick and how Into You saved pop music in 2016.  I'm really talented! One of my talents is that I'm a really good performancer! I love lip syncing Million Reasons, Formation and Work for the government that is watching me trough my camera! We love fans!

That's all hoes! Hope to find new friends

:zach4:

• Upvote 8

47 minutes ago, dangerousdick said:

Hi sisters! 

I'm dangerousdick. I stan Ariana, Demi, Gaga, Beyoncé, Kesha, Miley, Mariah, Madonna, Nicki, Britney, Katy, Taylor... In a few words, I stan talent. I love people, even if they're tasteless and they stan Jacob Sartorius. 

My life is boring, I always think about dick and how Into You saved pop music in 2016.  I'm really talented! One of my talents is that I'm a really good performancer! I love lip syncing Million Reasons, Formation and Work for the government that is watching me trough my camera! We love fans!

That's all hoes! Hope to find new friends

:zach4:

Welcome, always glad to have another person who stans talent.  Hope you enjoy it here.

• Upvote 3