The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Taylor Chen

She was so beautiful

Britney's aging process has been very bizarre and scary. I know she's been through a lot but she's literally transformed into a different person. 

I loved her original face. She was so beautiful.

543ca89cd5abbd0fb88d49f50a795a69--britne

even in 2007 she was still pretty in her way

7M1uxOH.jpg

10 years later.

idk what happened but it's scary. I've never seen someone age so strangely. People age but they still look like themselves. Britney looks creepy and different.

fXqQrYg.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, quin said:

She's 35 and has 2 kids.... It shouldn't be expected of her to look like a 20 year old her whole life.

FemmeFataleney on a good day is what I expect Britney to still look like at 36

7384978_full_wenn3514018.jpg

http://www.idolator.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/10/2011/06/Britney-Spears-Daybreak-Femme-Fatale-tour-interview.jpg

She just looks older to me ... she's still a beautiful woman, she's just aged. 

Besides, she's been smoking for like 15 years ... that wears on you. She's got two kids. That wears on you.

I personally think she's just as beautiful today as she ever was.

I will add tho, I'm not a fan of the makeup thing she's been doing lately. Too much contouring and the shades/colors aren't flattering on her.

• Upvote 4

Barney Sandears fans will never be happy with her appearance because one of the biggest reasons they stanned her in the first place was her youthful beautiful looks. In 2011 when she was bigger but looked prettier in the face due to the weight they wanted her to lose weight so she would get back to where she was. Now that she lost the weight and is physically in shape and healthy, they dont like her face. LOL. It's called ageing. 

We're all going to get old. 

• Upvote 4

That's another good point, Indie made ...

That somewhat drastic weight loss contributes a lot to the difference in her facial features now. She's always been one of those women who when she loses weight it shows hard in the face. That's something completely out of her control. 

• Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, quin said:

She's 35 and has 2 kids.... It shouldn't be expected of her to look like a 20 year old her whole life.

Besides her happiness is the most important thing.  Also,  it's not affecting us if she's "not beautiful" anymore to you.  She's beautiful to many others, most certainly, she doesn't exist to be eye candy. She is so much more than that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. 

Spoiler

I sound like an sjw but whatever.

@Ms. Knee Thoughts?:wendyw:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Taylor Chen said:

Aging does not change your mouth, nose and eye shape.

But it's clear you picked this photo because you find it the ugliest... and it's clear you find it the ugliest because of how haggard she looks. 

She has all the same new altered features in the Slumber Party video but she looks airbrushed/pretty in that. 

It's the ageing you actually have a problem with, you just don't realise it :tehe: 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Radioactive said:

I was expecting this to be a "the girl reading this" meme :armscrossed:

you know what makes me mad is that stans badly photoshop her face these days... here are some examples (from the same photo set):

DP4artqXUAA1lEw.jpgDP4artpW4AcOhdH.jpg

DP7fW3KU8AAzYO2.jpg

like wtf :laughcry: 

did they really think these would be convincing? :rose1: especially the last one which I can already pinpoint its from an interview last year lmao 

• Upvote 1