The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Noe

Hi I’m Noe (no way?)

Hi I’m Noe (no way?), my birthday is September 14th. I’m a junior in High School and I want to go to college to become a lawyer. I really love music and tea so your account gives me life.I Stan Camila, Ariana, and Dua.I only trust your tea because you almost never been wrong and you’re so real. Hopefully I’m one of the 40. Thanks queen/king ?

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Noe said:

Hi I’m Noe (no way), my birthday is September 14th. I’m a junior in High School and I want to go to college to become a lawyer. I really love music and tea so your account gives me life.I Stan Camila, Ariana, and Dua.I only trust your tea because you almost never been wrong and you’re so real. Hopefully I’m one of the 40. Thanks queen/king

Welcome, I hope you like it here! :)

Hi I’m Noe (it’s pronou No way?). My birthday is September 14. I’m a junior in high school. I really enjoy music, reading, and food!!!. I’m pretty easy going and very social towards others. I try to make others happy and build their confidence by hyping them up even though I have such a low self esteem. I just want everyone to feel something positive when it involves me. My life’s motto is “Blessings do not come free”, I believe that if you want something good on your life, you have to work for it. Okay I’m done ?

• Upvote 2