Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Scarlett O'Hara

Pop girls who won't make it to next decade? (POLL)

Pop girls who won't make it to next decade?  

60 members have voted

  1. 1. Pop girls who won't make it to next decade?

    • Adele
      7
    • Rihanna
      2
    • Beyoncé
      5
    • Taylor Swift
      5
    • Katy Perry
      24
    • Lady Gaga
      16
    • Ariana Grande
      7
    • Selena Gomez
      21
    • Kesha
      18
    • Lana Del Rey
      22
    • Miley Cyrus
      26
    • Demi Lovato
      16
    • P!nk
      13


Recommended Posts

So we're 2 years and 1 month away from the 2020s.

Some pop girls are holding on by the skin of their teeth, some have declined massively since their heyday, and some are just as popular as ever.

Who do you think will fail to remain their status and relevance next decade? And why? 

Poll is multiple choice. Comment below if you believe there is anyone else worth mentioning.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

ALL the ex-acts and Katy.

#trueteaonly

Katy's one flop era doesn't mean she'll be a fad. Even if she doesn't make it to the next decade she'll stay unbothered with her 9 #1's(soon to be in the double digits tho) and her THREE diamond singles which is enough to let her image live on for way more than one decade.:katyarch:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, One Of The Boys said:

Katy's one flop era doesn't mean she'll be a fad. Even if she doesn't make it to the next decade she'll stay unbothered with her 9 #1's(soon to be in the double digits tho) and her THREE diamond singles which is enough to let her image live on for way more than one decade.:katyarch:

OK i didn't need a recap of her success, it has nothing to do with the question :laughcry: 

If we stick to the question, i'll explain my answer.

Last 2 singles from PRISM = flopped.

Rise = flopped.

CTTR = underperformed.

Feels = very very mild hit.

BA = mega flopped.

SS = mega flopped.

Her current trajectory is putting her on a Paula Abdul path.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like if Katy doesn't recover with her next era then she's over for good. 

I really don't see any of the ex-acts making too much longer other than Ariana because of her vocal abilities and her GP Popularity. she needs a #1 soon though

Gaga will be around for awhile because of her dedicated Little Monsters and the fact that she's still getting Grammy Noms and big shows like the Super Bowl and Coachella show that she's not over yet.

I see Selena not making it because she whispers and uses Justin Bieber for popularity (who will also start to die out once Beliebers realize he's ugly now). 

:wendy27:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

OK i didn't need a recap of her success, it has nothing to do with the question :laughcry: 

If we stick to the question, i'll explain my answer.

Last 2 singles from PRISM = flopped.

Rise = flopped.

CTTR = underperformed.

Feels = very very mild hit.

BA = mega flopped.

SS = mega flopped.

Her current trajectory is putting her on a Paula Abdul path.

Birthday = Top 20 Hit and has one of most watched female lyric videos(2nd)

This Is How We Do: Okay you can drag this one...

Rise= Biggest first week solo female debut of 2016

2 weeks at #1 on WW iTunes

ONLY one big promo at the DNC and barely missed the top 10 by peaking at #11

CTTR: Top 5 hit with over 3m (maybe 4m idfk it's still alot) sales WW

Feels: Mild? It went top 20 in the U.S and #1 in the UK.

Bon Appetit and SS: both didn't chart as high but both still garnerd over half a billion streams even though promo was messy as hell.

Y'all keep saying the Witness era is a flop but in reality the only 'flops' were BA and SS so far. Witness is eligible for gold in the U.S and has sold 1m worldwide. She's doing fine the standards are just put so high for her. 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

OK i didn't need a recap of her success, it has nothing to do with the question :laughcry: 

If we stick to the question, i'll explain my answer.

Last 2 singles from PRISM = flopped.

Rise = flopped.

CTTR = underperformed.

Feels = very very mild hit.

BA = mega flopped.

SS = mega flopped.

Her current trajectory is putting her on a Paula Abdul path.

and guess what bby, she's still one of the biggest pop stars in the world and a household name for years to come.

"Last 2 singles from PRISM = flopped." um so we're gonna ignore the diamond single that came before that?

Just because they didn't reach top ten doesn't mean they are flops.

What kind of flop has over 600M views on their video??? nnnn the delusion :deadbanana2:

Now go fetch your fav to write another song for us to bop too  

aubrey1objn1.gif

 

 

OT: every ex act and dyke 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, One Of The Boys said:

Birthday = Top 20 Hit and has one of most watched female lyric videos(2nd)

This Is How We Do: Okay you can drag this one...

Rise= Biggest first week solo female debut of 2016

2 weeks at #1 on WW iTunes

ONLY one big promo at the DNC and barely missed the top 10 by peaking at #11

CTTR: Top 5 hit with over 3m (maybe 4m idfk it's still alot) sales WW

Feels: Mild? It went top 20 in the U.S and #1 in the UK.

Bon Appetit and SS: both didn't chart as high but both still garnerd over half a billion streams even though promo was messy as hell.

Y'all keep saying the Witness era is a flop but in reality the only 'flops' were BA and SS so far. Witness is eligible for gold in the U.S and has sold 1m worldwide. She's doing fine the standards are just put so high for her. 

 

 

death @ him claiming 'FEELS' as a mild hit :rip: i cannnnot 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think, it would be Katy Perry. She isn’t relevant, even these days. ? Her songs suck! And I think, she wouldn’t be able to go further. She’s flop! 

 

#SuperTea 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×