COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Trainwreck

Selena Gomez Avoids Answering Woody Allen Question

This is tragic. She said this to billboard:

DP5hIwFVAAAID2P?format=jpg

Sis needs to stop pretending people are dumb. This answer is rubbish, she’s just avoiding the fact SHE IS WORKING WITH A KNOWN RAPE SUPPORTER AND ABUSER. “The universe works in interesting ways”? That’s all she can say?

I thought she was better than this. She should have dropped him the moment she got word of his rape stuff.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bobs Vagene said:

Taking the Taylor Swift route :clap: 

Not everyone is a loud mouthed American who needs to shout their opinion from the rooftops (or twitter :sistren:) like some others i could name sis :sistren: 

TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA:judgega:

2 minutes ago, Bobs Vagene said:

Taking the Taylor Swift route :clap: 

Not everyone is a loud mouthed American who needs to shout their opinion from the rooftops (or twitter :sistren:) like some others i could name sis :sistren: 

But she could have skipped this obviously complicated question :shrug: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Galactic-tiger said:

Wait he's one of the greatest directors...I didn't know he was another rapist. I'm shook, but now I get Selena words...

He initially lowkey showed support towards Weinstein and he’s also had some abuse and pedo accusations in the past.

• Upvote 2

I'm disappointed in her for this but it's really not as bad as everyone else is saying. She's obviously not sure how she feels about it. That's her boss right now, and she cares about her role enough to 1) want to keep it and 2) want the movie to do well. She's probably going through some inner conflict about this, and I think anyone would be too.

• Upvote 1