TABBEO

Hey Y'all

Hey y'all. I'm Shawn (Aka Tabbeo) I'm 17, and I'm from New York City. The celebrities I currently stan are: Ariana Grande - I love her with a passion. I don't have any friends or family that are even remotely close to liking Ariana, so I never really get to talk about about her without annoying them, & an upcoming female rapper named DreamDoll. If you're not sure who she is, is she a rapper who was featured on BGC16 & Currently Love & Hip Hop: NY. I literally seen her in person today and I'm proud to say that I'm TeamDream.

• Upvote 9

18 minutes ago, TABBEO said:

Hey y'all. I'm Shawn (Aka Tabbeo) I'm 17, and I'm from New York City. The celebrity I fully stan is Ariana Grande - I love her with a passion. I don't have any friends or family that are even remotely close to liking Ariana, so I never really get to talk about about her without annoying them. 

oh :trisha:

We love Ariana btw, you can talk about Ari all you want here. :gemma:

• Upvote 2

Welcome Shawn! Nice to meet you!

:party: 

Lots of Ariana love here! You're gonna fit right in!

• Upvote 1

On 30/11/2017 at 9:55 AM, TABBEO said:

Hey y'all. I'm Shawn (Aka Tabbeo) I'm 17, and I'm from New York City. The celebrity I fully stan is Ariana Grande - I love her with a passion. I don't have any friends or family that are even remotely close to liking Ariana, so I never really get to talk about about her without annoying them. 

Welcome to cop <3 we <3 good taste <3