Sign in to follow this  
PolaroidMemorys

Hey you guys!

Hey everyone!

My name is Mely, I'm from Canada and I stan both Janet Jackson and Selena Gomez ... as well as a few others like Michael Jackson, Shania Twain, Mariah Carey, Hilary Duff, Little Mix, Ariana Grande, Bruno Mars, Tinashe, Rihanna .... the list goes on and on. I simply just love music in almost every genre ... naming all the artists I've named above, you could probably tell how old I am. But that doesn't matter, I came here to have fun, make friends and get some tea on my fave artists :) 

I love singing and song writing, it's been my passion for as long as I can remember. Still to this day, even though I work in the retail industry ... I still want to become a singer. Even if it's just performing locally. 

Now talking about whom I stan and for how long ... I've been dedicated to Janet Jackson since her All For You era. She was my first CD I've bought as a kid. But, I didn't get to see her in concert until March of 2011 and luckily enough ... I actually got to meet her. But that's another story for another time ... let's just say she's very sweet in person and that made me adore her a lot more. I'll leave it at that for now.

As for Selena Gomez, I've been stanning her since the Wizards days ... I've seen her in concert 3 or 4 times and I have all her albums both physically and digitally. I also have a fan page about her on Instagram (@SunshineGomez) if you want to follow me. I can honestly go on about how dedicated of a fan I am towards her because she's just so inspiring and she cares about her fans so much. I'm excited to see what she has in store music wise and acting wise. 

Anyways, I apologize for this thread being somewhat long .. thank you for reading and welcoming me into this forum! 

• Upvote 6

Mely, that's a lovely name! It's nice to meet you!!

3YRzwUe.gif

Welcome to COP!!