• Announcements

• laracroftonline

How to add stan badges   10/21/2017

To add stan badges go to create and click award, fill in your username and find the artist you want. Or go to http://churchofpop.net/awards
    • Ms. Knee

Join the Role-Play!   11/06/2017

The newly opened RP section is here! Go and create your character now and join a never-ending adventure with your fave pop girlies! http://churchofpop.net/forum/32-create-your-oc/
Breakdown

Katy Perry | Hey Hey Hey (Music Video) | December 17th, 2017

1 minute ago, Valentina said:

Talent (aka. Deja Vu) lost

I'm glad she is finally releasing what she wants to release but there are so many better choices. :trisha12:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, P!nk said:

Roulette, Deja Vu, and Pendulum, deserved better

Hope she can do well with this tho :gretchki:

Every song on Witness minus Into Me You See and Mind Maze deserved better :cuca7:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, jackgrande said:

i’m literally the ONLY one that’s happy about this single choice, it’s an amazing song that actually has potential to be successful :katycrack3:

Also me. That explains the Marie Antoinette-esque photos she posted. 

you know the song is bad when people would rather have Mind Maze as a single :lmfao:

OT: yay new music video :wendy27: but like I said in the other hey hey hey thread, Katy surrounds herself with people who will kiss her ass and agree to anything she says :nailfile: . She needs someone to be real with her and stop blaming others for her failure :nailfile:.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DREAMPOP said:

but like I said in the other hey hey hey thread, Katy surrounds herself with people who will kiss her ass and agree to anything she says :nailfile: . She needs someone to be real with her and stop blaming others for her failure 

A Gaga tease :nailfile:

3 minutes ago, Poppy of COP said:

A Gaga tease :nailfile:

well i feel like that whole DWUW situation was out of her control so i'm not gonna blame her :emofish: