Sign in to follow this  
AALIYAH DANA

Does Sam Smith have HIV?

AALIYAH DANA    332

Does he have HIVe?  That would explain the weightless, saggy droopy skin, premature wrinkles and overall sickly, pale, skinny appearance. I mean he went from being shaped like a butter ball turkey to looking like holocaust survivor. 

sam-smith-1024.jpg?w=1024

to this

sam-smith-2017-press-shot.jpg?width=796&

Discuss girls:wendy14:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Slim Shady    49

No. I think he was pressured by the industry to "lose it" meaning his weight as he said in interviews. He followed strict diets over the past 2 years and also said he would be rejected by people in gay clubs because he didn't have 'the body". 

• Upvote 1

QueenArethaStan    5,053
1 minute ago, Slim Shady said:

No. I think he was pressured by the industry to "lose it" meaning his weight as he said in interviews. He followed strict diets over the past 2 years and also said he would be rejected by people in gay clubs because he didn't have 'the body". 

If he were a lesbian with that old body, he'd be picking up snatch left right and centre :evillaugh: 

• Downvote 1

spazattack    274
4 minutes ago, Bleh said:

Didn't he have a surgery? I don't know if that was a rumor or not but. :gretchy:

He had throat surgery, the same one Adele and John Mayer had.

And no, I passionatly doubt he has AIDS. He is a gay male living in the public eye, he HAD to lose weight and I'm sure his pay checks bought him the best trainer a record label could buy.