Sign in to follow this  
Dangerous Woman

Why doesn't H!m have stans?

...except the 2 people on here I've literally NEVER seen a H!m stan in my life, not even on twitter. Yet he outsells most of our faves, but why isn't he interesting enough to stan? Is it because he's been releasing the same album and done the same performance on loop for the past decade? :eartha:

• Upvote 2

P!nk    8,452
Just now, kipperskipper said:

Image result for faint gif

noah fence but i didnt know pink had stans until i met @CUZiCAN and @P!nk

BUT P!nk has numerous top 10 hits and is a pop force. That's why she has stans:mariahbye:

All the P!nk stans are busy taking their kids to soccer practice or searching for some girl on girl action :cuca1:

a few still live online tho :cuca1:

• Upvote 3

P!nk    8,452
Just now, badgallaura said:

Lol I thought you were speaking of this Him:

bannerppg.png.jpg

Probably more recognizable to the younger generation then P!nk :cuca1:

• Upvote 3

P!nk    8,452
12 minutes ago, Dangerous Woman said:

same performance on loop for the past decade

Every other artist just stands there/walks around or does some choreo but no one judges them for doing the same thing :hay:

P!nk can stand still, dance, and fly in the air for the 1948017825023th time and still be interesting no matter how many times she does it :praisejesus2:

Rumors    4,195

Because she has mature fans that don't waste their life away dragging other artists online instead of buying their faves records :rose1:

• Upvote 1

Just now, P!nk said:

Every other artist just stands there/walks around or does some choreo but no one judges them for doing the same thing :hay:

P!nk can stand still, dance, and fly in the air for the 1948017825023th time and still be interesting no matter how many times she does it :praisejesus2:

Except most artists (not Beyoncé) change it up and do different things, different choreo etc. We know St!nk can hang from a rope, time to try something new sis, it's not impressive anymore.

2 minutes ago, Rumors said:

Because she has mature fans that don't waste their life away dragging other artists online instead of buying their faves records :rose1:

Wow, you sure dragged me, yourself and the entire forum with this stale as fuck post :rose1:

Rumors    4,195
Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Wow, you sure dragged me, yourself and the entire forum with this stale as fuck post :rose1:

Well, some of us actually buy our faves stuff and don't always drag artists. So no, I didn't drag myself or the entire forum. Just a select few :wendy21:

• Upvote 1

P!nk    8,452
1 minute ago, Dangerous Woman said:

new sis, it's not impressive anymore.

Weird because the soccer moms and lesbian still go to her concerts for that and live for it every time :cuca1:

maybe to non stans it can be a bit annoying for someone to do something almost no one else in her field can do :hay:

Just now, Rumors said:

Well, some of us actually buy our faves stuff and don't always drag artists. So no, I didn't drag myself or the entire forum. Just a select few :wendy21:

Except I rarely do it but that's all you see, but go off :eartha: I buy my faves music, try again Xtina fan. Her last two albums BOMBED so can you not, it's embarrassing.

1 minute ago, P!nk said:

Weird because the soccer moms and lesbian still go to her concerts for that and live for it every time :cuca1:

maybe to non stans it can be a bit annoying for someone to do something almost no one else in her field can do :hay:

It's notannoying, it's stale as fuck. But that pretty much describes St!nk's entire career :cuca1: 

Rumors    4,195

Except I rarely do it but that's all you see, but go off :eartha: I buy my faves music, try again Xtina fan. Her last two albums BOMBED so can you not, it's embarrassing.

I wasn't pointing fingers, but go off XCXposing yourself :wendy27:

Burlesque counts as hers and it sold worldwide, we buy stuff.

Youre all too broke that Ari can't even get a certification off REAL sales. Stream artist only :eartha: that's embarrassing sis :eartha: 

At least Xtina sells based on actual sales, which still outsells Mariana Grande :rose11:

• Upvote 2

P!nk    8,452

It's notannoying, it's stale as fuck. But that pretty much describes St!nk's entire career :cuca1: 

You may find her stale but the GP is what matters most and they still live for her stale career :cuca1: 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Rumors said:

I wasn't pointing fingers, but go off XCXposing yourself :wendy27:

Burlesque counts as hers and it sold worldwide, we buy stuff.

Youre all too broke that Ari can't even get a certification off REAL sales. Stream artist only :eartha: that's embarrassing sis :eartha: 

At least Xtina sells based on actual sales, which still outsells Mariana Grande :rose11:

Most people stream music nowadays btw, so I'm fine with my fave slaying on that platform. We ain't in the 90s anymore, and sadly your fave can't keep up with the times :eartha: And people bought the Burlesque album because of Cher mainly, but keep using a soundtrack album with Cher as your only "recent" receipt I guess. Not in the mood to get into this with you again, you're too fucking delusional :cuca1:

Rumors    4,195

Most people stream music nowadays btw, so I'm fine with my fave slaying on that platform. We ain't in the 90s anymore, and sadly your fave can't keep up with the times :eartha: And people bought the Burlesque album because of Cher mainly, but keep using a soundtrack album with Cher as your only "recent" receipt I guess. Not in the mood to get into this with you again, you're too fucking delusional :cuca1:

Yeah, because people are too BROKE to buy their faves music. People like Taylor Swift, Adele, Beyoncé etc all sell well, so there's no excuse for your fave to be trash in that department.

Go off sis, her song was also nominated for a Golden Globe, because people only 'bought it for cher' :eartha: you're the most delusional person on this forum. Every time someone hits you with receipts you grasp at different straws then run away :eartha: I love seeing the mess when you get draggedT to hell :demifat: 

• Upvote 2

P!nk    8,452
1 minute ago, Rumors said:

Every time someone hits you with receipts you grasp at different straws then run away :eartha:

Tea sis :ny1:

• Upvote 2

P!nk    8,452

I really wonder why the GP likes her so much tbh, makes no sense :cuca1:

Wouldn't expect you to understand much considering you're coming for P!nk of all people :cuca1: a better performer and singer than Ari and Selena with a much more recognizable discography 

• Upvote 2