badgallaura

Total Drama Island [Simulator]

badgallaura    5,669

TfhWnEb.png

Welcome to the tournament of a lifetime! In this event, you sign up to join a survivor competition for the grand prize of 100,000$! Do you have what it takes to survive the relentless challenges, mind-boggling puzzles, and face your worst nightmares?!

This game is pretty simple. Everything is controlled by a simulator, meaning, your fate is tied by the hands of a random Artificial Intelligence server. If you wish to join, please post on this thread informing me of your desire to be part of this adventure!

The event will start at Friday. The tournament will begin at the following times:

-5 PM ET

-4 PM CT

-3 PM MT

-2 PM PT

-9 PM GMT/UTC

-12 AM my time

Winner:

@Kylie Minogue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Runner Up:

@Adam

CLICK HERE FOR STATISTICS

badgallaura    5,669
Just now, P!nk said:

I'm ready do we have to sign up? :nickishook:

If you wish to join, please post on this thread informing me of your desire to be part of this adventure!

Yes bih! You've basically just confirmed your registration :P

P!nk    8,452
Just now, badgallaura said:

Yes bih! You've basically just confirmed your registration :P

Sorry I couldn't read that neon green color text :nickishook:

Spoiler
  • jk just didn't want to read thanks :wendy27:

34 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

TfhWnEb.png

Welcome to the tournament of a lifetime! In this event, you sign up to join a survivor competition for the grand prize of 100,000$! Do you have what it takes to survive the relentless challenges, mind-boggling puzzles, and face your worst nightmares?!

This game is pretty simple. Everything is controlled by a simulator, meaning, your fate is tied by the hands of a random Artificial Intelligence server. If you wish to join, please post on this thread informing me of your desire to be part of this adventure!

The event will start at Friday. No time has been set yet -- please check back later for an update on the time!

Yes I took permission from Sandcastles to post this.

I want to join!