Jump to content

Britney Spears

Bebe Rexha | All Your Fault Pt. 2 | August 11

Recommended Posts

Britney Spears    1,524

                          ALL YOUR FAULT PT. 2 - EP

1724e65617b6092cce99bf4f50048fd0.1000x10

Release date: August 11, 2017

Genre: Pop

Singles: 

1. THE WAY I ARE (DANCE WITH SOMEBODY) [feat. Lil' Wayne)

Release: May 19, 2017

1495126070_e0e8b0fc81edee957c930695039b8

Promo Singles:

1. THAT'S IT (feat. GUCCI MANE & 2 CHAINZ)

Release: August 4, 2017

7e3dfa726a3ab594a0648046791f3465.600x600

"All Your Fault Pt. 2" will finally be released this month! It'll have 6 new Tracks including the (amazing) Single "The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)" and the promo Single "That's It"! ☺️❤️ 

You can pre-order it now: https://itun.es/de/tk6Mkb

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Britney Spears    1,524

I love TWIA so much😭❤️

Did you listen to "All Your Fault Pt. 1"? It's amazing @scorn

19 minutes ago, scorn said:

the way i are (dance with somebody) is imo one of the WORST pop songs of the past 2 years, so i cant say im very hyped about this.

Shame considering i really liked i got you

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
All Neon Like    1,555
2 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

I love TWIA so much😭❤️

Did you listen to "All Your Fault Pt. 1"? It's amazing @scorn

 

Yes I did, it was pretty good but i got you was the standout for me.

For twia, Lil waynes part is so bad, and he is literally all over the track ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cyrus    4,814

August 11th, not 18th. 

I'm so excited! I want a song like I Don't Wanna Grow Up but that's not gonna happen I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
```    920
On 7/2/2017 at 3:51 PM, borntodie said:

i thought this was a bebe rexha album. not bebe rexha and friends. :x not looking promising. 

bebe stans are frustrated as well.... 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
```    920

let me tell you something about this here EP... it had SO much potential to be iconic.

 

first of all, this bitch loves leaking all of her motherfucking songs, so she gets everyone's hopes up with amazing snippets, but then she scraps literally all of the good ones. Go on youtube and look for naughty and apple snippets and tell me your wig is still on. those songs would have been revolutionary! especially NAUGHTY :trisha: if you can't tell, I'm still mourning. #justicefornaughty

 

And instead, she puts on all these stupid ass collabs no one asked for ..? hoe ass has been trying my patience severely, i am TRYING to give this EP a chance but i just don't know anymore

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Britney Spears    1,524
10 hours ago, naughtybleta said:

let me tell you something about this here EP... it had SO much potential to be iconic.

 

first of all, this bitch loves leaking all of her motherfucking songs, so she gets everyone's hopes up with amazing snippets, but then she scraps literally all of the good ones. Go on youtube and look for naughty and apple snippets and tell me your wig is still on. those songs would have been revolutionary! especially NAUGHTY :trisha: if you can't tell, I'm still mourning. #justicefornaughty

 

And instead, she puts on all these stupid ass collabs no one asked for ..? hoe ass has been trying my patience severely, i am TRYING to give this EP a chance but i just don't know anymore

 

 

Mabe the songs on the EP are even better?😏 I still think it's going to be amazing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Div    235
11 hours ago, naughtybleta said:

let me tell you something about this here EP... it had SO much potential to be iconic.

 

first of all, this bitch loves leaking all of her motherfucking songs, so she gets everyone's hopes up with amazing snippets, but then she scraps literally all of the good ones. Go on youtube and look for naughty and apple snippets and tell me your wig is still on. those songs would have been revolutionary! especially NAUGHTY :trisha: if you can't tell, I'm still mourning. #justicefornaughty

 

And instead, she puts on all these stupid ass collabs no one asked for ..? hoe ass has been trying my patience severely, i am TRYING to give this EP a chance but i just don't know anymore

 

 

Her manager told her to put out an album because they were throwing away so many good songs but she refused to do anything but an ep :kimcry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
```    920

For all of the uniformeds, here is the *tentative* tracklist for pt. 2 

19873602_1921314481219291_770464150_n.jpg?oh=f1da0836bbd70ce6e10487529dce7546&oe=596052CB

At this point, I'm only keeping out hope for Not the One and maybe comfortable . The rest she can keep 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Div    235
5 hours ago, naughtybleta said:

For all of the uniformeds, here is the *tentative* tracklist for pt. 2 

19873602_1921314481219291_770464150_n.jpg?oh=f1da0836bbd70ce6e10487529dce7546&oe=596052CB

At this point, I'm only keeping out hope for Not the One and maybe comfortable . The rest she can keep 

I think they're all pretty set. She did an interview and almost all the tracks were mentioned as well as their respective places on the EP. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×